IGNORED

Dave Graham Selected Orchestral Works

Muflontillah

http://www.percussionlab.com/sets/dave_graham/selected_orchestral_works

...posted yesterday on PercussionLab.com

..since it is not work of Aphex Twin I posted it here instead of WATMM Featured Artists forum

enjoy...

trkclist:

00:00 xtal

04:25 tha

12:35 pulsewidth

16:33 ageispolis

20:57 i

22:15 green calx

26:01 heliosphan

30:30 we are the music makers

37:28 schottkey 7th path

43:21 delphium

47:26 actium

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.
noob

noob

if you haven´t ever downloaded from percussion lab you have to right click( and then save as) on this icon here that shows when you put your cursor over the picture:

post-2136-127410417386_thumb.jpg

• 8 months later...

im listening to ageispolis right now and it's really nice. but the first three tracks were pretty disappointing. xtal is one of my favorite aphex songs, but hearing its melodies isolated and played so clean just ruins it, makes a fascinating piece of music sound pretty boring. i feel like the same will be true for the whole thing more or less.

on green calx now, love the intro but then it gets a bit dull. nice cowbell though.

Guest analogue wings

This really made me appreciate just how good the Acid Brass album is.

Clearly it takes a LOT more than just good source material + roomful of musicians to make this shit work.

Archived