IGNORED

Inception - Chris Nolan + Leo DiCaprio = best movie of the summer?

Rubin Farr

overbloated pile of shit

you want an intellectual thinker type movie? watch some underground stuff, this is hollywood bullshit. thanks. the whole fast-paced-omg-what-we're-doing-is-so-important mentality that you see in CSI or Law and Order is wayy over done.

precisely.

Gotta agree. That Southpark parody was pretty good hehe.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

overbloated pile of shit

you want an intellectual thinker type movie? watch some underground stuff, this is hollywood bullshit. thanks. the whole fast-paced-omg-what-we're-doing-is-so-important mentality that you see in CSI or Law and Order is wayy over done.

recommend me some plz...because im almost positive i could write them all off as "underground bullshit" just as easily.

also LOL at the Law and Order comparison.

I do agree that the snow fortress as a maze was one of the biggest flaws in the movie, and the action was overdone, but to say it was a piece of shit akin to the likes of The Last Airbender or Baby's Day Out is stretching it a bit.

also, Im gonna take a stand right here and say as much as I love the "intellectual" movies, and being a bit of an avant garde film buff as I think many people here are, why the fuck can't I watch a popcorn flick now and then?

For chrissakes if I had to watch Godard and Lynch movies all the time I'd want to shoot myself in the face. It needs to be varied up now and then.

also, Im gonna take a stand right here and say as much as I love the "intellectual" movies, and being a bit of an avant garde film buff as I think many people here are, why the fuck can't I watch a popcorn flick now and then?

For chrissakes if I had to watch Godard and Lynch movies all the time I'd want to shoot myself in the face. It needs to be varied up now and then.

yeah but the problem was people thought this movie was one of them. and it's not at all. plus it has no humor or sex. incredibly boring. at least bond flicks have attractive women and the matrix had goofy comic book style.

recommend me some plz...because im almost positive i could write them all off as "underground bullshit" just as easily.

vanilla_sky.jpg

The original, Abres Los Ojos (Open Your Eyes), was so much better.

vanilla_sky.jpg

The original, Abres Los Ojos (Open Your Eyes), was so much better.

it's heavier, and because of that, i wasn't able to enjoy the "science fiction" of it, if you know what i mean...

vanilla_sky.jpg

science-of-sleep-poster-1.jpg

eternal-sunshine.jpg

mulholland-drive+apa.jpg

418AX040G6L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

go on, embarrass yourself :sorcerer:

oh and, lost's last season, it was all about collective dreaming

Lost-The-Final-Season.jpg

LOST? Are you fucking SHITTING me?

Yeah, Tom Cruise's crappier version of Open Your Eyes, one of the biggest television series of the past decade, and Eternal Sunshine are all underground intellectual productions.

Waking Life is good though.

LOST? Are you fucking SHITTING me?

Yeah, Tom Cruise's crappier version of Open Your Eyes, one of the biggest television series of the past decade, and Eternal Sunshine are all underground intellectual productions.

Waking Life is good though.

lol of course i was messing around about lost

abre los ojos? tv series?

overbloated pile of shit

damn, that was perfect. ok , yea so i was a little harsh, the media just tires me with how things are hyped.

Am I reading this right? You called it an overbloated pile of shit before you'd even seen it?

The South Park episode was really good, they totally nailed the weak action in Inception and the dramatic music lol.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s14e10-insheeption

that was weird, I just read an article today about vancouver's "hoarding patrol" or whatever the fuck. They're a government funded project to help cure people of hoarding.

The South Park episode was really good, they totally nailed the weak action in Inception and the dramatic music lol.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s14e10-insheeption

Ha I should have known they were gonna make an episode about it, I'm so looking forward to watching it :smile:

Guest dese manz hatin

overbloated pile of shit

yeah. i remember reading a review by an actually quite trustworthy german newspaper beforehand....calling the film a cross between reading freuds the interpretation of dreams and an lsd trip. after having seen it....just :facepalm:

freud.jpg

quick question: was that train that came out of nowhere cobb's fault? or was it the "trained defenses" or whatever the fuck?

I think that was Mal (Cobb's fault). I think it was mentioned in the movie too.

Archived