IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

Guest nene multiple assgasms

oh man that was great when he was trying to get into the windshield, yes!

the part where they were trying to cut the dude's leg off was infuriating though. you just killed 2 guys so you didn't have to take them to the barn but then you take a guy back that tried to kill you? what?

he killed the two guys because one of them drew a gun on him.

Exactly, why the fuck did Rick feel remorseful? The whole time they're prepping to amputate and the zombies are closing in and I'm thinking "there's no way they have time, wtf are they doing, leave this fucking kid" Oh we HAVE TO SAVE HIM!!!!!!!! Who fucking cares? You owe that kid nothing...

agreed, but what would a show like this be without those "wtf are you doing?" moments.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh man that was great when he was trying to get into the windshield, yes!

the part where they were trying to cut the dude's leg off was infuriating though. you just killed 2 guys so you didn't have to take them to the barn but then you take a guy back that tried to kill you? what?

he killed the two guys because one of them drew a gun on him.

that kid had just sniped at them from a rooftop....

I guess it was a lame attempt to show that, even though Rick is a badass capable of killing the living, he still has compassion in him. Too bad it didn't make any sense, but I guess it's just gonna be about setting up the Rick/Shane ultimate showdown (they should have a cage match).

The music playing when the zombie was coming through the windshield was perfect as well. Great scene all round.

Guest Pennywise

Rick thinks he's so awesome. I hope Shane kills him and steals his family. Also, where was Dale?

I wouldn't of watched it if i had of known Dale wasn't gonne be in it.

Dale

Rick thinks he's so awesome. I hope Shane kills him and steals his family. Also, where was Dale?

Dale

Who can't be serious, he is like the worst character. A fake moralist.

Dale is da shit mang hes got like a cross bow n shit and eats dem dere sqreels n rabbits and dont take no shit from no body cept his bro mang

dating-fails-dating-fails-lesson-dont-trust-your-wife-to-drive-in-the-zombie-apocalypse.jpg

cascading zombies out the window

lol you are thinking of Daryl, Dale is the old guy with the huge nostrils.

lol

lol

fucking lol

how many of you were hoping rick would leave shane in the bus, or that shane would have killed rick with that giant ass wrench?

Guest nene multiple assgasms

i don't think i ever heard the word "zombie" on this show, isn't that strange? i mean, did these people ever watch a zombie movie???

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GenreBlindness

the comics were supposed to be the same way, but there was a lettering mistake, which sort of let the cat out of the bag.

lol you are thinking of Daryl, Dale is the old guy with the huge nostrils.

oh damn.

well its been so long since either of them had any worthwhile scenes so i forgot.

Heh, to me it's the essence of season 2. Is this a meme?

Gif is such truth. Until the least couple of episodes, though. Some much needed action. The writers just seemed lost. It's not like they have a series of absolutely incredible graphic novels to draw inspiration from. Oh wait.

I kind of wonder if Merle will be the evil dictator who makes people fight zombies gladiator style. The show needs a villain like him.

Dale

Who can't be serious, he is like the worst character. A fake moralist.

:cisfor::emotawesomepm9::cry: