IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

Err, sure she doesn't :rolleyes:

Ages like a 1973 Stag's Leap Cabernet Sauvignon, then? I guess what I'm saying is I want to put it in her butt in the most romantic way possible.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I should probably stop comparing the show to the comic, but her character is much younger in the book. I'm pretty sure she's in her early to mid 20's, but in the show she's definitely late 30's [the actress is 42]. They're probably doing that to make the inevitable hook-up with Dale more palatable.

*Comic spoiler*

Anyone been reading the books? Who else is not surprised that Andrea was going to hook up with Rick at some point? I've actually been wanting that to happen.

I liked the last episode, but to keep the expected airing of grievances going, there was a lot of weird b-movie cinematography in the last one, which was not consistent with the rest of the show's production and not tonally appropriate for this particular episode, eg, fade to black by virtue of Rick's shirt coming too close to the camera lense and a fucking wipe transition. Or maybe I just had a mini-stroke and my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Edited by baph

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

what the fuck is this thign with spliting seasons in 2. if you have 3 months off in the middle of a season then when it restarts THAT IS ANOTHER SEASON. i blame lost.

why do shows stop in december and start up in feb again? need tv whilst its cold out

I just watched episode 3-7 of this season. This has turned into some days of our lives type shit, with random pointless zombie encounters. Intensely boring, wasted time. 1/10.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

How the fuck did I sleep on this for so long?

Just watched the first episode of season one - that is intense!!! Does the series' quality hold up?

it's had its ups and downs. if you keep track of the relationship dynamics, some of the best episodes are from the current season.

also, you should probably stay out of this thread until you've caught up.

Just watched the first episode of season one - that is intense!!! Does the series' quality hold up?

If you want mass zombie slaughtering there's videos games that will satisfy you. This show will take a turn onto drama street soon. Which makes it interesting.

If you want mass zombie slaughtering there's videos games that will satisfy you. This show will take a turn onto drama street soon. Which makes it interesting.

Yeah it's definitely a good drama. I like the intensity still. All caught up now - fuck studying lol.

• 1 month later...

also the sheriff dude's wife may be the worst actress of all time.

nice body though.

The casting is awful, everyone of them makes my blood boil, except that redneck guy, he is cool (the writers of this show are so bad that they'll probably kill him next episode)

Edited by YO303

waiting for series 2 over here in uk. Cant be bothered to stream it from some crappy torrent site, will get the dvd.

Do you know that you can donwload a 720p tv rip mvk file of the show in less than 30 minutes, do you?

Edited by YO303