IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good point data, but have you ever seen a woman drive? that scene has been the most realistic thing in the show thus far.

lol

Just started watching this show a few weeks ago but we burned through the first season and a half... It's enjoyable, but I'd have to agree with the script being kind of shitty. Some of the lines almost make me cringe, and why has Rick become Christian Bale Batman with his angry whispery voice? Who the fuck talks like that irl?

Edited by hautlle

Guest nene multiple assgasms

i see the women of this show are still totally incompetent/useless and all depend on the men. going for a sunny drive? carcrash. friend in medical need? go get dad down at the pub. zombie family member just got shot? run up and try to hug her. kid finally turns up as a zombie (and gets shot)? keep sobbing like you've done for the past 6 or whatever episodes.

what im saying is this show could really use some strong female characters. i guess maggie showed some promise, but now she's getting all emo too with the asian kid.

andrea showed some promise when she got in all those walker headshots at the housing development with shane. then she showed initiative later on in the car when she grabbed his crotch.

good point data, but have you ever seen a woman drive? that scene has been the most realistic thing in the show thus far.

lol. maybe the wreck kills her fetus and it becomes a zombie inside her.

i see the women of this show are still totally incompetent/useless and all depend on the men. going for a sunny drive? carcrash. friend in medical need? go get dad down at the pub. zombie family member just got shot? run up and try to hug her. kid finally turns up as a zombie (and gets shot)? keep sobbing like you've done for the past 6 or whatever episodes.

Maggie, Andrea and Michonne are serious bad asses in the comics, too. The difference seems to be driving my gf insane, but she'll force herself to sit through anything that involves zombies.

Also, though, she can't drive.

Edited by baph

what im saying is this show could really use some strong female characters. i guess maggie showed some promise, but now she's getting all emo too with the asian kid.

andrea showed some promise when she got in all those walker headshots at the housing development with shane. then she showed initiative later on in the car when she grabbed his crotch.

lol. maybe the wreck kills her fetus and it becomes a zombie inside her.

tumblr_lfptyjeU2e1qbj46wo1_400.gif

not a great start to the second half of the season.

that car crash licked balls.

also, what was the point of that scene with the dudes from philly? Just to show rick being a bad-ass?

To show the old guy that Rick is a good leader and thereby convince him to let them stay together as a group with Rick in charge.

Shane shoots people plenty good. Also more pragmatic - which seems to me to be more important in a post-apocalyptic world - no running around the woods looking after zombified girls.

troof.

not a great start to the second half of the season.

that car crash licked balls.

also, what was the point of that scene with the dudes from philly? Just to show rick being a bad-ass?

To show the old guy that Rick is a good leader and thereby convince him to let them stay together as a group with Rick in charge.

Shane shoots people plenty good. Also more pragmatic - which seems to me to be more important in a post-apocalyptic world - no running around the woods looking after zombified girls.

troof.

Well, you are right Chen. But the old guy just realized that Rick's got what it takes to protect the farm and his family.

I secretly hope that when they find out Lori is gone they're all like "fuck it she can rescue herself" considering all the drama they just went through with the little girl being lost.