IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

been enjoying this more and more this season. or at least i'm not removed from the story by annoying scenes etc. also enjoying the talking dead too.

i also started reading the comics, as if to totally confuse myself. so different.

shane just got killed by carl

i don't even understand why you would make a tv show of the comics and then do them so different. just make a new show. the only reason i can think of is that you have a prebuilt audience already but a zombie tv show wouldn't struggle to find viewers

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I've also been reading the comics; I got the compendium volume 1 (is there a volume 2 yet?). I've read the first two chapters so far, so they've just discovered the prison. it is confusing trying to keep the differences between the comic and the show straight. so many things are similar, and yet they've made some very major changes.

yeah in last nights episode i swore they had given carl a gun previously, but i guess that was in the comic

I tried to write this without spoiling anything for anyone.

Yeah, that happens in the first volume. I think issue 5 or 6. It sets up the circumstances with Carl and Shane. I think they're probably going to go forward with that plotline, but are saving it for the end of the season. I actually like the way they're going about it, since it gives Shane more character development. The way things ended in volume 1 seemed kind of abrupt. You do have to keep in mind there's a month between each issue and like 7 or 8 months between volumes.

Guest JW Modestburns

Yeah, tonight's episode was great! But now we have to wait until February for more episodes?!

*SPOILER*

I'm glad Sophia is no longer a linchpin in the progression of the plot.

*SPOILER*

Yes, They really need to rob the old man for all he is worth, steal his daughter and move the fuck on.

I was so hoping dale would shoot shane in his stupid face. but then if shane goes out like he does in the comic, that would be cool too. now carl is the only kid around, which is weird. not only does he have to do homework, but there's no one his age for him to play with.

*SPOILER*

Poor Sophia. At least she's still alive in the comic. I'm kind of glad they went in another direction with it.

Anyhow, they'll probably do the prison arc next.

Guest Enter a new display name

Why didn't Hershel tell Rick and his friends about Sophia being in the barn? Was he trolling them or what?

i was thinking in more stark terms like now there is no one left for him to bang and repopulate the world with once all his old caretakers die

maybe if maggie and glenn have a kid he could get with her.

i was thinking in more stark terms like now there is no one left for him to bang and repopulate the world with once all his old caretakers die

Laurie Holden never ages, so I reckon Carl is gtg

i shouldnt have to say this but spoilers are here:

shame sophia is an awful zombie actor. otherwise i liked it. even the way she fell after being shot was piss poor.

when shane gave carl the gun i got excited.