IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maybe i wasn't paying attention before but i noticed another nod to 80s zombies movies (Day of the Dead, ROTLD) in the form of a few animatronic zombie effects, mainly the riot cop who for some reason had a melted face. Rick stabbing the skeleton head of that one zombie was pretty brutal but seemed very George Romero to me in the best way possible. Now all we need is a Walking Dead version of 'Tar-man' and i'm set!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FKU9Oihw

and why don't you guys like Day of the Dead? Maybe it's not the best script but the practical gore effects in it are probably the best in film history.

was the Lori having a baby scene the ultra brutal part of the comic book people alluded to? Or does it have something to do with the Governor possibly being a rapist. I get a real rapey vibe from him so far.

do you have me on ignore? I've already spoiled the thing for you.

Yes, rape is involved... and missing limbs, also cutlery and a zombie colosseum.

The governor in the show is pretty vanilla so far, lets just put it this way: having zombie heads displayed in fish tanks is not nearly as fucked up as keeping a de-toothed female child pet zombie to make out with.

Anyway my favorite scene in latest episode was when Daryl was sneaking behind black guy. so funny.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

shane had to die. the only way to survive in the walking dead world is to get along with people in order to work together. overly emotional people like shane are dangerous and need to be taken out.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

IronE on talking dead was a bit crazE

tdog rip

i love that he overshadowed lori's death so much

pussies...

I would have executed him in a cool and detached manner after about 30 minutes of him getting butthurt about interpersonal relationships. If that makes me a pussy, then I'm proud to be a pussy, lol

edit: basically, what nene said

Edited by baph

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Shane was probably the most annoying character in the history of television.

But never before have we seen such a good angry-walk.

or macho shaved head rubbing.

maybe i wasn't paying attention before but i noticed another nod to 80s zombies movies (Day of the Dead, ROTLD) in the form of a few animatronic zombie effects, mainly the riot cop who for some reason had a melted face. Rick stabbing the skeleton head of that one zombie was pretty brutal but seemed very George Romero to me in the best way possible. Now all we need is a Walking Dead version of 'Tar-man' and i'm set!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV1FKU9Oihw

and why don't you guys like Day of the Dead? Maybe it's not the best script but the practical gore effects in it are probably the best in film history.

was the Lori having a baby scene the ultra brutal part of the comic book people alluded to? Or does it have something to do with the Governor possibly being a rapist. I get a real rapey vibe from him so far.

do you have me on ignore? I've already spoiled the thing for you.

Yes, rape is involved... and missing limbs, also cutlery and a zombie colosseum.

The governor in the show is pretty vanilla so far, lets just put it this way: having zombie heads displayed in fish tanks is not nearly as fucked up as keeping a de-toothed female child pet zombie to make out with.

Anyway my favorite scene in latest episode was when Daryl was sneaking behind black guy. so funny.

sounds awesome, no i don't have you on ignore Gordo, i've enjoyed our many discussions. I probably didn't pay close attention so i wouldn't spoil myself but now that i've read your spoiler i'm even more excited for the show

i didn't get that part, was that supposed to be Lori? It looked like it had a pregnant belly but they showed it's boobs (possible man boobs) so i guess it wasn't? I'm really confused too. If it was just a zombie that ate her how did he eat literally everything, bones and all.

My interpretation wazzat it was a zombie that et her & Rick was half tempted to cut it open & salvage the undigested lori-bits, but then he was like "nah that's just nasty" & chose to merely stab it a bunch

yeah wtf, T-dawg sacrificed himself to save her and then we know nothing about her and no one in the groups seems to have noticed that she's missing, lol.

Guest Enter a new display name

Am I the only one who thinks Andrea really wants to have sex with every man she talks to? I have been feeling a high sexual tension since she lives in the shelter.

My interpretation wazzat it was a zombie that et her & Rick was half tempted to cut it open & salvage the undigested lori-bits, but then he was like "nah that's just nasty" & chose to merely stab it a bunch

yeah wtf, T-dawg sacrificed himself to save her and then we know nothing about her and no one in the groups seems to have noticed that she's missing, lol.

They think she's dead. Or maybe she is, but that's not really clear to me. It's hinted in the preview that they'll find her somehow.