IGNORED

datura

Alzado

hey, i just recognized what are you talking about from that video. In my country it's called something like idiot's turnip. It grows in my garden every year. I have tried a bunch of seeds when i was like 14 but i don't remember any effect or something. Maybe it was not enough amount for a full effect.

and lol at the footage.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm doing some reading, seems like benadry..... :facepalm: can give you the same effects.

i might do a low dosage of that. see spiders and talk to imaginary people. i feel confident that my experience with lucid dreaming gives me the upper hand on this. if i tell myself going into it, and put reminders everywhere that i am "dreaming" while awake, won't i be able to control it? for instance, if i hallucinate a scorpion, no matter how real my mind tells me it is, i can remind myself that it is not, and i can reach out to touch it.

?

like how in a nightmare you lucid dream, you can turn towards your fear and dominate it.

I'd say I'm at least experienced as you with psychoactives and stuff like that, and to be honest dude it just grabs you by the balls and throws you into a disorienting hell that you want no part of. Just like everyone has said, it's not worth it and when it's over you're probably just going to be like "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that shit" and throw the rest of it in the trash. All those drugs you mentioned in the post I didn't quote can be a lot of fun and are somewhat controllable. Datura & benadryl are neither. I don't know if you've heard any horror stories about PCP but it has a very similar effect.

Guest underscore

sounds pretty frightening:

I've done my fair share of datura.... strange shit, one minute you're sitting in your living room with 6-7 people, next thing you know you're the only one there so, what do you do?... you look under the couch/in your fridge for all those people who were there just a minutes ago.

then you forget what you were just doing, turn to your friend and ask what you were just looking for... realize what you thought was your friend is really just a cushion on the couch.

then you go.. oh ya, I'm fucked up.. that's right.. that explains all this madness... then you forget that your fucked up again and hallucinate some more.

sounds like an extra long salvia trip, from my experience.

From my experience of both salvia is very different. I was getting weird body sensations like I was in bullet-time and seeing crazy fractals made out of what I was currently looking at and everything was incredibly bright & beautiful like I was a child seeing the world for the first time. I didn't get anything like that on datura.

EDIT: Also, every time I do salvia in a slightly forest-y area I get the sensation I'm playing a new Zelda for the first time, but I'm actually inside the game. Anybody else get this? It happens way too frequently to just be some weird thing my brain is doing & I don't even play much Zelda haah.

This type of drug is not fun. Deliriants also don't allow for any type of spiritual connection of any sort. So, it's not fun and actually PREVENTS any kind of powerful deep thought. Not only that, it makes the body feel like shit. It seems to be a common side effect among people I know, is that it is IMPOSSIBLE to get comfortable whilst on it. Also, all the major "high" is, is a sense of confusion, and depending on your dose, you may or may not see things or hear things that are not there, sometimes with frightening results. Everything seems incredibly real. I'm talking about diphenhydramine myself, but it seems that they have very similar effects, so :tongue:

Guest ms-dos

you guys just have to work with your datura a little. make a point of tripping on this stuff at least once a week and you'll get the hang of it. it's like cultivating an appreciation for scotch.

it would be fun to make someone else unknowingly take this then cut them up into cubes and slow cook them.

that's probably the worst thought i can muster atm

Guest ms-dos

i should mention that i tried to conquer the much more benign salvia by doing it repeatedly and trying to nudge the experience in a less terrifying direction. i could never apply a single lesson learned while on that drug. it only got crazier the more times i did it.

i've done acid 2 times, shrooms 6, salvia 2, dxm 3 or 4

mate.....you've only done acid & shrooms 8 times and you want to try a dangerous (potentially lethal) delirium?

im presuming you've never had a really strong and bad trip. .

i've had scary trips on dmt, and crappy acid trips that last for too long. and wouldnt ever chance being delirious and ill and severly tripping for that amount of time.. the drugs you took are NOTHING like datura - its really bloody poisonous!

we were talking on doa about this (i think it was) and someones mate was eating stones because he thought they were cakes.. it isnt actually fun.

we were talking on doa about this (i think it was) and someones mate was eating stones because he thought they were cakes.. it isnt actually fun.

yeah, my buddy did that too. That same day, he pet me like I was his pet dog, who died the previous year, because I had a black sweater on. He also "played" the ps2. What I mean is, he didn't have a controller in his hand, but his hands were mimicking the act, and there wasn't even a tv in the room. a few of us were in a circle, smoking a j or something, and he exclaimed out of nowhere "I'm winning" , I said "what are you talking about?", and he said, whilst pointing to an imaginary screen, "I'm winning! At baseball!" He also went into the bedroom, and was surprised and confused when there was nowhere to pee. Extremely bizarre behavior. Much funner to watch than to participate imo.

i've done acid 2 times, shrooms 6, salvia 2, dxm 3 or 4

mate.....you've only done acid & shrooms 8 times and you want to try a dangerous (potentially lethal) delirium?

Let him do what he wants.

Natural selection.

Archived