IGNORED

datura

Alzado

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest disparaissant

i've done shrooms a bunch more than 8 times and molly a good deal more than you scorcho, and im relatively sane. i'd recommend drinking milk and finding a job, you seem predisposed to the crazies.

you seem balanced vamos, id say go wild. from acid to one of the most ruthless hallucinogens in the world seems like the only logical step. try mixing it with peyote and crack.

Guest Babar

i will not be taking either one of these drugs, i would like to not take any more FUCKING drugs anymore

jogging tomorrow and drinking MILK and getting a job

mate if you want to try a deliriant, take ambien/stillnox(zolpidem wich is actually an hypnotic). At some point you'll be convinced there are kind children surrounding you. But the best effect imo is that it turns pictures into movies. Ideal for a good wank, once you got the children to go to bed. That's not as mental as datura and to be honest it's not a hell of a fun drug. The effects last 30 minutes and i think i can say it's totally safe as it is given to schizophrenic people to help them sleep.

42*#^$*) smoke jimson weed every day

multilol

also:

[youtubehd]8s_fpRUqpuE[/youtubehd]

that';s funny cause last night i had a dream i found a patch of shrooms but they looked more like they were from a cartoon, multi colors and shit

i am open to experimenting, but datura is one thing i will stay away from. sounds like no fun and just gets you properly fucked up without any positive effects.

but hey, it's your life, so make sure you have a trip sitter that has access to watmm so they can do a real-time play by play of you talking to imaginary people and smoking imaginary cigarettes.

Guest theSun

make sure you have a trip sitter that has access to watmm so they can do a real-time play by play of you talking to imaginary people and smoking imaginary cigarettes.

Guest ms-dos

Fuck yeah, let's eat Kirk Cameron's pituitary gland!

it has entheogenic properties if you eat enough of it

Guest taxman

i have no interest in datura in terms of personal use, but that zombie powder shit in that video sounds pretty awesome.

• 4 years later...
Guest transmisiones ferox

favorite youtube video, so fuckin moody

never tried a datura

What is this... 4 year resurrection of thread. PERHAPS THE THREAD IS ON DATURA AND DOESN'T KNOW IT'S OLD!!!

And fuck datura. Rule #382 of Recreational Drug Club: If you still wanna go hard with datura after doing extensive research, chase that shit with krokodil brah- it's awesome.

But to sort of ease up on datura effects, one might be able to experiment with angel's trumpet (this, I've done). Make a massive batch of tea from the flowers and dose it out to like 1 flower to test. Then up dosage on next test with same batch. Of course, me mentioning this is akin to recommending forehead smashing in mud, to prepare for concrete. But the relatively mild effects might be bad enough to dissuade one from going full-blown datura, so I'm putting this out there to potentially save one much mental torment or literally having sex with a parent, etc.

Devil's advocate: I have a Russian friend who had a positive experience on datura. He spent a lot of time talking with loved ones who weren't there, among other things. But I mention Russian, cuz he's the type of Russian who miiight do krokodil if presented to him. I gave that dude some Syrian rue shiz that I had (MAOI to potentiate certain drugs whilst fasting), and that dude ate a huge chunk, got drunk and did other "not safe" shit- didn't give a fuck. He could do like 10 drugs at the same time and be totally cool. I've watched him down like a pint of vodka in one go, and be *straight*. So if you can't down a pint of vodka and be normal-- if you can't combine meth, snorting crushed oxycontin, ganj, plus alcohol and still play chess at a FIDE 1900+ level, I wouldn't touch datura.

That video is ace, thanks for sharing.

It's a game for the PS3 -

The trailer actually makes it look a hell of a lot better than it is. I mean that's not to say it's a bad game, just the trailer makes it look way more mental !

Archived