IGNORED

WATMM/Ceephax meet up for NY week of 8/13

eh Speedy

No there is no show, but i'd still like to meet the NY WATMMs. Out to eat, out to a bar, whatever. Same night the show was supposed to happen on, or we could do something the night i get in - 8/7.

OK so SPD totally triggered my MBase01 with his 606 today. i'll spare you the details but if anyone wants to jam or drink this week, GET ON IT.

PM me your email address and i'll try to organize a meetup.

So tomorrow night, Friday, i say we go do Fette Sau and then head over to Tandem Bar which is where Hayhook works AND it's were We Kill Soapscum is playing...which is also where the Ceephax show would have been. the WATMM universe is having this strange convergence at this place and i can't explain it, but i'm compelled to be there.

i'd come for an all-american-acid-jam-meat-fest, and bring you a CDr of 'Bits', SPD.. but i live in England, and that'd be quite an expensive night out! :(

I saw A/D before I left but SPD was still missing in action I think haha. Longest cigarette run ever.

nah man, i was in the first bathroom stall floor exporting for like 30 min. couldn't stand for a while. shots then the smoke did me in.

• 1 month later...
Guest we_kill_soapscum

wow i'm so sad i missed this guys. i met SPD at Full Service but i wish i had made it to fette sau. i just stopped looking here for a bit STUPID STUPID STUPIDDDD

sorry hopefully we can all chill again some time and nerd out. apparently the bartender @ tandem is watmm stock?

i'm actually kind of shocked at how many clubs out here didn't seem excited about Ceephax coming out to play even on a weekday. really bummed out that it didn't work. IF i have more know how about organizing shows i would try to setup a whole tour for him out here

Guest we_kill_soapscum

i think you and i can make nice bookends for mr phax in the spring. i DEFINITELY want to do everything i can get to ceephax here

Archived