IGNORED

WATMM/Ceephax meet up for NY week of 8/13

eh Speedy

The night of the Ceephax show in NYC a bunch of us were planning to go out and eat somewhere cool. A/D and i thought it would be fun and Jefferoo has suggested some places to eat. We'll see what everyone is up for, so Friday August 13th (lol) is on.

Everyone who wants in, sign up here and follow thread for details. things could change. it is like two months away.

The night of the Ceephax show in NYC a bunch of us were planning to go out and eat somewhere cool. A/D and i thought it would be fun and Jefferoo has suggested some places to eat. We'll see what everyone is up for, so Friday August 13th (lol) is on.

Everyone who wants in, sign up here and follow thread for details. things could change. it is like two months away.

I was originally thinking Fette Sau because it seems like the most WATMM place to eat, in terms of meat...P1010641.jpg

It isn't exactly close to the venue, however.

Another possibility is going to Roberta's Pizza. Check out their menu and photos to get an idea.

This pic was taken there... bigburger.jpg

Their pizza is kinda fancy and they have other shit, too.

It's also six or seven blocks away, which is a big plus. Don't wanna be late.

Guest southside jim

that sounds like it'd be a good time...also, does anyone know when the brooklyn concert goes on sale?

Count me in! As someone who has eaten at both Fette Sau and Roberta's, they are both great but Fette Sau wins for me hands down. Some seriously delicious meat, but def not for any vegetarians, as that's about all they have. Also, I think Motorino might edge out Roberta's for pizza but they are both great. I might also suggest Pies N Thighs for some of the best fried chicken ever.

http://piesnthighs.com/

Roberta's makes the most sense location wise however, all of these places are great so I'm down for whatever. Looking forward to it!

Ah shit, well the tour's out for now.... but i don't see why a meet up still couldn't happen. we'll just rename it The WATMM Super Summer (W/ No Fucking Ceephax) Meet Up, go out and eat, drink lots of beer and be merry, cause i'm still coming out to NYC and anybody who wants to come can chill can. Maybe just make our own acid jam right in the restaurant. I'll bring the 606 & 707.

I'm in. I have a 707 I could bring too.

I should borrow my friend's SH-101.

I've been thinking of getting an MC-202.

I would totally vote for Fette Sau in the case of no Ceephax, btw. Just sayin.

Just bought the plane ticket and am ready for some good NY food. You get that 202 dude. it'll be like an acid potluck where everybody brings some gear instead of a dish.

But don't feel like you have to bring something if you don't have it. just come.

• 2 weeks later...

one of the DJs at my bar the other night said Ceephax in Aug, at my bar, so I guess I'll be at the meetup whether I'm working or not.

slinging y'all drinks...

Roberta's is really good (just a few blocks away) -had dinner there last night

but fette sau is ACE. MEAT!!!!!BEEER!!!! (though gets packed, so have alternate plans...)

but I am also reading this is canceled on this thread soo...?

any updated details?

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.myspace.com/ceephax

Aug 14 2010 10:00P

STEKKER FEST UTRECHT, NETHERLANDS

Sep 4 2010 3:30P

Batofar paris, FRANCE

Sep 11 2010 5:30P

Burgerweeshuis Deventer, NETHERLANDS

Oct 14 2010 11:00P

More info soon Tampere tampere, FINLAND

Looks like he's playing other Europe dates when he was planning to be in the US.

I'm still quite bummed about this. What a boner-kill.

Sweet, ok i'm getting in to NYC this Saturday evening so anybody who wants to meetup or pre-meetup or whatever, send me a message. I'll be out your way for a week or so. I've got a place to stay for most of it, but if anybody's got a couch i can crash on for a night or two i'd appreciate it. I'll buy you a 12 pack of whatever you want, and bring the 606 so we can drink and jam.

Archived