IGNORED

rappers getting their tattoos removed

Rubin Farr

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i continue to be happy i never got a tattoo.

Yea people get tattoos to be different. I have no tattoos and no piercings, I'm a total odd man out and proud of it.

I am like you guys.

i just want to clarify that i dont mean every single person that gets a tattoo is doing it just to rebel. like chengod for instance, when you get tattoos that are personal and meaningful, they wont go out of style or lose interest for you. like if you get your kids initials or footprints, or someone's initials that died, etc. those are different, imo, than the tattoos every single basketball player, rapper, etc gets up and down every arm and neck.

Guest theSun

gonna get my first tat later this summer and i'm stoked. i love how some people think getting a tat or not getting a tat is a sign of character, as opposed to personal taste

i didn't think i'd get one but then i thought of something sweet that i want to be reminded of for a multitude of reasons, no matter what happens in my life.

i always thought aesthetic tats were silly, but i'm not big on aesthetics in general.

i didn't think i'd get one but then i thought of something sweet that i want to be reminded of for a multitude of reasons, no matter what happens in my life.

that's pretty much my reason as well.

that's pretty much my reason as well.

thats not a tattoo that you will have removed in a few years because its not cool anymore. thats the point of a tattoo and those are good ones.

Since moving to NYC I've seen some of the most feeble and frail men with neck tattoos! In Texas it seemed neck tats were only on hardcore ppl or people who had gotten out of prison.

Oh well, hopefully face tayoots will be the next wave of shitty wussie ironic tatting... Ill see a silly ginger chick in a red dress with a cupcake on her face. Or a bald skinny bearded guy with a spaceship or a robot on his forehead.

I was really going to get a Texas tattoo but then I realized Im the only person I know with no tattoos.

The only tattoos I currently have are stuff from my childhood that I'll know I'll love for the rest of my life. Plus, I thought about it a long time before actually getting them done. I've gotten at least one every year since I started.

The only tattoos I currently have are stuff from my childhood that I'll know I'll love for the rest of my life. Plus, I thought about it a long time before actually getting them done. I've gotten at least one every year since I started.

Pictures!

Or should we start a member tattoos thread?

I've never regretted my tattoo. But then again, I drew the design on a piece of paper and hung it above my bed for a year, where I'd see it every day when I went to bed and when I woke up, before I got it inked. And there were a heck of a lot of designs that I'd put up in that spot that I took down after a few months so I'm hugely glad I didn't get them put on my body.

But we've already established that I'm a total paisley freak, and now I love the fact that even when I'm naked, I'm still wearing paisley...

25137388_a5231e92a0.jpg

Nice jag jazzmaster, holmes.

The only tat I have is from getting stabbed in the arm with a pen in middle school. If that's not hard as fuck, I don't know what is.

Guest Hanratty

I'd rather buy a good synth.

yeah, seriously. and some cds.

my wife is fluent japanese and she always laughs at the non-asians with kanji characters on their bodies. neither they nor their tattoo artist know what it means and it's usually incorrect.

What if the Hanja is correct and the bearer knows what it means? And what if they got it done using the simplified Chinese of mainland modern China? Or in Korea, where the Hanja is much closer to the classical Chinese script? It could look different and still be correct.

Guest Hanratty

What if the Hanja is correct and the bearer knows what it means? And what if they got it done using the simplified Chinese of mainland modern China? Or in Korea, where the Hanja is much closer to the classical Chinese script? It could look different and still be correct.

eh....i don't know!

I'd rather buy a good synth.

yeah, seriously. and some cds.

my wife is fluent japanese and she always laughs at the non-asians with kanji characters on their bodies. neither they nor their tattoo artist know what it means and it's usually incorrect.

This thread and this quote remind me of this shirt from woot.

Yeah,_thats_what_it_really_saysxz0Detail.png

i spent quite a few years studying japanese and along the way learning some of the classical characters to go along with it.. and it is true.. you see a lot of badly done chinese characters. 'simplified' chinese, cantonese characters and japanese characters still share a lot of similarities and still are drawn in a specific way, in a specific order. what is subtle and unapparent to the untrained western eye can make all the difference in the world, for example, just changing the direction of a single stroke.

also people pull out a random character for something they like, not knowing that it sounds banal and idiotic in the native asian language. a perfect example would be like some foreign person with a fetish for all things western getting the word 'cheeze' tattoed on their arm or something

Pictures!

Or should we start a member tattoos thread?

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

I also have the broken heart logo that's on Scud's chest in the same spot:

Scud%20The%20Disposable%20Assassin%2008%20-%20Black%20Magic%20Woman%20-%2001-326x500.png

I hope you never regret that megaman one

I probably won't. I love that series.

Awesome! I love 8-bit tattoos.

I made this shirt a while back and thought about getting it tattooed somewhere like an arm or something but never did.

n1182019724_100008_8684.jpg

Archived