IGNORED

got MILF's e-mail address on a napkin

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

You should definitely e-mail her.

You should definitely keep WATMM intimately up-to-date*.

*For example:

Take pictures of her when you meet up. Perhaps record the date on a dictaphone. Maybe get some video of her walking away so that we can judge her personality.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i think you need to take control. for example don't say "how abut thursday? where do you want to meet?" say "Thursday. [location]."

and good luck

Yeah, she might be 40, tops.

If so, she'll be tossing your salad in the shower before you even know what hit you.

Dear babe,

at the end of Best of the best (the first one) Tommy has the chance to finish of the bad Korean guy with the eye patch. The Korean baddie is barely able to stand and is at Tommy's mercy but his close friend and teammate, played by Alex Roberts, is like "Tommy.... No" "no...... NO" and the American team coach played by James Earl Jones (voice of Vader) is saying "NO!" Alex Roberts turns to James Earl Jones and says "he's gonna kill him!" and then the timer runs out and the Korean falls to the floor.

Message me back if you want to take this further, Phling

if you dont just forward this, you are a moron. this is most certainly the most surefire angle to take. damn rambo, well played.

this has probably already been mentioned but:

give the napkin to oscillik. He needs it more than you.

i always wondered what it'd be like to jack off onto a napkin...

Rough.

Edit: and Saddening.

It's like "You Could Hear It In The Sky". It's great, but something feels wrong.

Guest maantecaaa!!!

Be confident, be mysterious. Don't ruin your chances with too much talk. Now you're just a piece of meat!

Guest thejacketloose

The last time I got a pamphlet from a female it said "Leave me alone you Cunt". I could only recover my lost pride by watching her squirm in a tar pit.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12

The last time I got a pamphlet from a female it said "Leave me alone you Cunt". I could only recover my lost pride by watching her squirm in a tar pit.

:nelson:

let's make this short and concise:

mail her and take pics of the date. post them here as proof afterwards.

in the mail, if i were you, i'd go the (politically) honest way (you got a napkin from your friends with her address that night and that you'd be interested to have a drink with her at the next match in the same place...etc etc)

now gogogogo!!

i went for a pee pee.

What's with the baby talk? Come to think of it, I met a Korean kid who had been adopted by French folks, he said "pee pee" as well.

Anyways, in English - say piss, or if you must use pee, then one will suffice.

200956112822508.png

need more wattum advice

Get better taste in women.

Guest ruiagnelo

i went for a pee pee.

What's with the baby talk? Come to think of it, I met a Korean kid who had been adopted by French folks, he said "pee pee" as well.

Anyways, in English - say piss, or if you must use pee, then one will suffice.

200956112822508.png

need more wattum advice

Get better taste in women.

You nailed it :spiteful:

Guest Brachiosaur

Fuck her from behind, pretend like you're coming and pull out. Then, spit on her back and when she turns around cum in her face = win!

Guest cuntainer

Fuck her from behind, pretend like you're coming and pull out. Then, spit on her back and when she turns around cum in her face = win!

win.

Archived