IGNORED

Sucker Punch (2011) - trailer

Rubin Farr

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AcrossCanyons

looks pretty cool but this guys visual style annoys the hell out of me at times. sorta like it's so different just for the sake of it - so unnecessary.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

This movie will be a good time, acting and story could end up being really really facepalm embarrassing even for a half serious movie but I guarantee it will be a fun movie if you don't have a internet movie critic stick up your ass about it

Guest Coalbucket PI

If 300 and Watchmen were both pretty but a bit limp and with bad acting, this looks to be the same

This looks like complete shit if you ask me, like machine girl or tokyo gore police without the gore.

looks visually awesome, just hope theres not too much slow-mo, jesus christ that guy loves to use it tooooooo fucking much

C'mon, a film about hot chicks battling with swords and guns, explosions and big robots, you just know that the slow motion will add a good 15 minutes to the film.

sucker-punch-movie-poster-1020558486.jpg

Hudgens doesn't always like super duper crazy fine but I want to fuck her the most out of the lot.

sucker-punch-red-carpet.jpg

Emily_Browning_.JPG

The story is probably awful,

And that dragon and the ancient looking (to me anyway, stylistically) filtered landscape are dead to me. You can't get a sense of depth and reality with blank skies, and ill-described lighting.

I hate it and the fucked up post production aesthetic. It looks like something pulled out of the bottom of a public toilet.

Guest Mirezzi

I hate it and the fucked up post production aesthetic. It looks like something pulled out of the bottom of a public toilet.

It looks like what one would expect from Zach Snyder.

I was ambivalent about Watchmen because 300 was so loltastically fucking horrible, but I actually enjoyed it...

I was hoping this would be a shitty but really fun movie but one of my douchey facebook friends posted that emily browning did a cover of where is my mind for the soundtrack (I would rather not listen to it) but that kinda buzzkilled my vibe for this dumb movie

Archived