IGNORED

Plyphon

AJW

Guest bitroast

Don't know if this has been posted or not, but since it's literally the most brilliant thing ever, no harm done ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acuwRHIWL_o

really is one of teh best fan vids i've ever seen. absolute perfect visual interpretation of the audio.

have a hard time seeing it in my head when listening to the song now..

Guest Sprigg

That and the dropp video are my favorite videos ever made for any music.

Anyone else think Dropp makes a great rainstorm song?

Don't know if this has been posted or not, but since it's literally the most brilliant thing ever, no harm done ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acuwRHIWL_o

really is one of teh best fan vids i've ever seen. absolute perfect visual interpretation of the audio.

have a hard time seeing it in my head when listening to the song now..

yeah when I first came across this on Youtube I was suprised when I saw it was just a fan made vid, I could have sworn it was official (I guess in a sense it now is though) it's really well made

my favourite is the pir one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5XJhzPwxmg

The camera shake and turn at the start fits the track, like it's steadying itself. I don't think anything overly flashy and elaborate fits Autechre, I prefer very stark visuals for them..(like the untitled, ep7 cover)

that video is really cool visually but all the drug names kind of detract from it

Other than marijuana, which we all know Sean and Rob love. Or assume they love, at any rate.

that video is really cool visually but all the drug names kind of detract from it

Other than marijuana, which we all know Sean and Rob love. Or assume they love, at any rate.

According to an interview, they don't really smoke weed.

troll.jpg

I'm not trolling.

troll.jpg

I'm not trolling.

If they don't smoke weed, that was a pretty large, conical cigarette they were sharing while performing live in London a few years back on the Untilted tour.

They never really denied using stuff. They just said they don't do a lot of stuff or very often or something to that effect.

Not anything close to Luke Vibert, is what I'd say. hah

Archived