IGNORED

Sean Booth - Horizon

beariksson

I posted about this radio programme curated by mark fell and joe gilmore but no one seemed to have noticed or didn't give a shit. but heres a link to the thread

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/58850-composing-with-process-radio-programme/page__p__1396137#entry1396137

someone from the show has made some threads on here since I posted about the show some time in august, and yesterday they posted some info about this:

in the upcoming second part of the first episode they will play a track by Sean Booth called Horizon

31:44 Sean Booth 'Horizon', 2004 (20 min)

'Horizon' is a generative piece composed in the BBC BASIC programming language. It was composed for the rand()% generative internet radio station in 2004 but was never broadcast. The aim of the piece was to use as little code as possible and be interesting enough to hold the attention.

http://rwm.macba.cat/uploads/process/composingwithprocess1_2_eng.pdf

intriguing isn't it?

:spiteful:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So maybe Rob does the beats and Sean does the math parts? Either way, I will want a high quality rip of this piece!

Guest Scrambled Ears

So maybe Rob does the beats and Sean does the math parts? Either way, I will want a high quality rip of this piece!

but who pitches and who catches?

Guest Rotwang

I want the source code too.

Guest mohamed

lol@artists bios

I couldnt find a date, so...:when is this going to happen?

probably soon

hilarious signature, i've had to rub the screen

and it's not the first time i see it, thats's less hilarious maybe

part 1 of episode one was in 320 kbps and for the most part the tracks were played without any voice over, so you just need to excerpt it and save it as a flac and the job's done.

in the upcoming second part of the first episode they will play a track by Sean Booth called Horizon

'Horizon' is a generative piece composed in the BBC BASIC programming language. It was composed for the rand()% generative internet radio station in 2004 but was never broadcast. The aim of the piece was to use as little code as possible and be interesting enough to hold the attention.

Due to production reasons, the Composing with Process Exclusives show has been partially modified. +info soon. Sorry 4 inconvenience caused. And thanks for the feedback.

Due to production reasons, the Composing with Process Exclusives show has been partially modified. +info soon. Sorry 4 inconvenience caused. And thanks for the feedback.

is sean booths track still in it?

Archived