IGNORED

Sean Booth - Horizon

beariksson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't make me pick my nose.

It would please me greatly to hear this.

As I write this it is 7:36 post meridian, Eastern Standard Time.

it hasn't been made available to download for anyone yet so I have no idea what they want us to pm them about.

Surely someone who has heard the podcast, even streaming, would.. keep a record for themselves?

Don't make me pick my nose.

It would please me greatly to hear this.

As I write this it is 7:36 post meridian, Eastern Standard Time.

it hasn't been made available to download for anyone yet so I have no idea what they want us to pm them about.

Surely someone who has heard the podcast, even streaming, would.. keep a record for themselves?

wat

nobody has been able to stream/download it yet

it will probably be available soon

you bunch of elusive4s

:emotawesomepm9:

My bad, beariksson,. I just thought, based on some people's posts in this thread that they had heard it already.

My bad, beariksson,. I just thought, based on some people's posts in this thread that they had heard it already.

when it comes out, assuming part 1 and 2 are encoded the same, it will be 320 kbps cbr mp3 and free to download. you'll have to edit it out of the podcast (a file, not a stream) but that should be quick and easy and if you save it in flac or wav you'll have no loss of quality. if you haven't listened to part 1 i highly recommend it.

Guest Rotwang

Rotwang, I just spent a good few minutes completely transfixed by your signature of the fire melting homer.

It has that effect on a lot of people.

Archived