IGNORED

looking for that group rephlex photo

YEK

I know exactly which pic you're talking about (it was colour though, and if I recall, weren't they sitting in a bus or tube car? Or was it at a bar?)... don't have it on the PC at work though.

got a pic of them all in the NME (2001). colour, tho......

nice mate, can you post it please? :rolleyes:

sorry mate i can't find it.. :(

but it was a pic of them all sat in a bar called "Cynthia's" in London, i think....

it had Aphex looking like a tramp in his brown parka, Grant, Bogdan, Cylob, Mike Dred (w/TB-303), Paradinas, Dougie Dimensional, maybe Ed DMX, aswell.. all present and correct. :)

and probably a few more people i've forgotten about. you might be able to find it online somewhere...... (sirch Google images?) :)

I know exactly which pic you're talking about (it was colour though, and if I recall, weren't they sitting in... Or was it at a bar?)...

yeah, it was 'Cynthia's Bar'.. where you were served by Robots, if i remember rightly.

dunno if it's still open, tho. that pic was from 2001 i'm sure.

This one?

Is that really a facial hair-less Richard? Cor blimey!

no that's not Richard. maybe Ed DMX. not sure tho. but ti's deffo not Aphex.

This one?

Is that really a facial hair-less Richard? Cor blimey!

no that's not Richard. maybe Ed DMX. not sure tho. but ti's deffo not Aphex.

Ceephax?

Ceephax%20old%20picture.jpg

Guest futuregirlfriend

Can't work out what's going on here. Are his socks a fantastic match for the carpet? Is he sitting on his foot and that's a bit of his flares just hanging over the seat?

Ceephax?

yeah the dude in the middle of the b+w pic is obviously Ceephax.. i thought.. and Sq.pusher next to him, a little further back.

i thought the guy meant.. or was asking about the other guy (bottom right), with the darker hair.

cool pix anyways! :)

Can't work out what's going on here. Are his socks a fantastic match for the carpet? Is he sitting on his foot and that's a bit of his flares just hanging over the seat?

I think the carpet might be curled up and his foot is hiding behind the fold.

Archived