IGNORED

The World First Digital Drug

skotosa

Whether this works or not, I heard Lustmord is using frequencies in some of his music that are supposed to evoke fear. What are those? just the odd deep noises that we all associate with creepy things, or is this actually neurological?

They used to do that in movies. The'd but in really low frequencies, pretty much unnoticeable unless you were looking out for them. I presume they'd be sort of disjointed chords but maybe not.

Anyway, the low frequencies were said to agitate some of the viewers. I think they banned it though, there probably has to be a warning now.

Mhhh ... would there be a way to fire these low freq's at people, outside of music or film, without them consciously noticing/hearing them? Like hiding them in the walls? Are average speakers capable of producing them? :whistling:

all these people calling this BS did yall even try it? If you haven't then STFU.

Yes and this kind of hocus pocus crap has been going around for at least a decade, it just gets rebranded as different things. Hell I remember even Cool Edit '96 had this stuff.

Yeah I remember that, AND MY FRUSTRATION WHEN I REALISED IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING!

Archived