IGNORED

Do You Know Squarepusher / Ultravisitor

phudoshin

Oh really, direct to mental is on the Japanese edition?! Got to bag that, it's on 'Do You Know Squarepusher' rather than Ultravisitor yeah? The fact that the Japanese get these exclusives really irritates me, they should at least do a limited edition English version with the extra tracks too for the fans who always purchase immediately or preorder. It's an English record label and artist, if they hadn't got support over here first they wouldn't be able to galavant around the world plying their wares.

I've got the Japanese versions of FMWT and JAS any others worth getting for extra tracks? Thankfully I've got a Japanese friend who sorts me out.

Mymy Ultravisitor proudly stand among my favourites albums of all time ! Blew me away on every listen.

Oh and the whole thing is better than the single tracks, d'you follow me ?

District Line II is highly under-talked-about....

- Gorgeous soundscapey opening sounds

- Classic vocals totally stretched out............. "welcome to black bush"

- frenetic jungle mash a-la Go Plastic LP

- gorgeous bass sounds underlying it all

Guest AcrossCanyons

how hard is it to find ultravisitor on vinyl?

i managed to scoop a brand new, sealed copy from somewhere between £10 - 15 at the most on ebay. so i don't think it's too difficult. just check discogs.

Guest Calx Sherbet

No one mentioned his cover of "Love Will Tear Us Apart" yet ?

I personally love it ! Less dark maybe than the original, but it has more "soul", imo.

one of my favourite covers!

Archived