IGNORED

Hope

magdog

yeah mate, it's a good little film.

need to watch it again. i didn't get to see it all the way through last time. had to go out.

gonna watch it again later tonight.

thanks for the reminder! :)

been getting right into Heaven's Door again recently. that and some NF3's ! - can't believe it's been almost 13yrs since that album was released!! mad. :)

you done any new mixes lately mate?

NF3's - top album mate. Used to think when it came out there were top many tracks... don't care now.. more tunes the better! :)

Nahh, not done any mixes for a while.. soon as i get back on track i'll give you a shout.

• 10 months later...
Guest likwid

If the boys have a megavideo link on their website I guess it's ok for me to upload the video on vimeo :emotawesomepm9:

You can skip the 1'30 introduction. It's a girl speaking in French (Juri Ueno I guess, excellent French btw), she is saying that people are like bags (?!).

This short is part of a series called "Ueno Juri to Itsutsu no Kaban" (the 5 bags of Juri Ueno or something like that). There are 5 shorts where she plays the main character. She is also singing the closing credits song 'Kaban no banka' (variety of bags). This girl is obsessed with bags...

Archived