IGNORED

Plaid - Feorm Falorx (out November 11th, 2022)

sidewinder

Very exciting news! Gorgeous artwork, too! I love pretty much everything they've done under this alias. Maybe the biggest high profile act that keeps alive the spirit and atmospheres from the dawn of IDM in the early 90s with the Artificial Intelligence spirit and other classic "chillout room" vibes of the sort found on the likes of FSOL's first few and Luke Slater's 7th Plain, all the while keeping it fresh and not sticking to the older sound palette. Ae may be my favourite act of any genre but in terms who's keeping the feeling of classic ambient psychedelic techno but not as an act of navelgazing and remaining stuck in the past and has been continuing to, hard to point to an act other than Plaid.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xox said:

“…utopian planet hosting the biggest electronic music festival in the universe…”

lol how banal and trivial :facepalm:

imagine reading this shit related to autechre

this might be the first time i've seen someone demand that electronic music be MORE pretentious

Edited by moonside
clarity
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, moonside said:

this might be the first time i've seen someone demand that electronic music be MORE pretentious

Not pretentious, I don’t need that and I wouldn’t say autechre music is pretentious

but also i do not associate STUPID and BANAL with PLAID

1 hour ago, X4creek said:

tbh this would've been a way better cover than the one on that site, ig that one fits the music more though idk

My vote would be for the green one personally, but yeah the actual album cover is pretty ugly and won't age well

On 9/14/2022 at 10:52 PM, toaoaoad said:

My vote would be for the green one personally, but yeah the actual album cover is pretty ugly and won't age well

image.png

Looks like what you'd get if you typed "Wire magazine cover featuring Plaid" into Dall-E

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Burger 1