IGNORED

watmmistory

Guest tht tne

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after reading joyrex waiting in line thread, fredmcgriffs similar waiting in line with an annoying kind behind you-thread came in my mind. But thats as far as my nostalgia goes.

Yes.... I feel like I took some part in that video as I was the one who upset you by claiming that "the lean mean fat-reducing grilling machine" was funnier. Even though it didn't even make sense!

i'm one of the old school members from 1999. i think my highlights were in i think my favorite times were from 1999-2005. interest started to wane a little after my first born son came to be in 2006. also, when earstroke.com discography started to slow down it affected my watmm time as well for some reason. and there's an unmentionable member who comes in everynow and then who's posting was more prominent in like 2008 that was interfering with my watmm experience and caused me to watmm less.

i'm not saying that the old days are better than the new. it's just that my tolerance level isn't the same anymore so i've been watmming less. but i have been going into chatmm a lot lately.

Guest analogue wings

main thing i remember about wattum in 2005 is everyone moaning about how much better wattum was in 2002...

I don't remember much before 2006 because since then i have been drunk almost constantly whilst watmming. but i've been here a long fucking time. and it can't be that bad as i don't want to leave. internets.

Archived