IGNORED

Strange Pictures Thread

Redruth

the horizon line doesn't make any sense, the color is straight out of a cartoon, the trees and foreground are well, real, but the sky looks like a martian lanscAPE, SO... :wtf:

I like the frying pan over the picnic basket.

LOL

@ kaini, i was aware of this, hence "photography by frans landong". frankly, i'm finding hard to not to think this was doctored somehow, at least until i know what the fuck it is and where it was taken.

Guest Gary C

The blue must be sand. The trees are on a hill, which dips (unseen) before the rocky hill rises in the background. The background is bathed in sunset. Perhaps the tree hill is in the shadow of a mountain. Tibet?

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Dead-Vlei-Namib-Naukluft-Park-Namibia.jpg

so the camera is in a giant shadow, presumably of another huge sand dune?

This is a movie but its made out if pictures so I guess it fits very well here:

Artist Jonathan Harris, creator of works like We Feel Fine, Sputnik Observatory and The Whale Hunt, embarked on a year-long project when he turned 30, the results of which you see here.

When he hit the big 3 0, Harris started taking a picture a day and posting it to his site. At the end of the year, he worked with m ss ng p eces and Scott Thrift to fashion the year in photos into this video, which features the images and Harris' commentary on the nature of capturing one's life a moment at a time.

I can somehow really relate to this