IGNORED

i ignored sting for a long time...

Guest tht tne

Guest tht tne

but for no longer! got the police box set and all sting's solo records... he has always had appealing hits but i believe in my heart of hearts his albums are worthwhile

Guest beatfanatic

but for no longer! downloaded the police box set and all sting's solo records... he has always had appealing hits but i believe in my heart of hearts his albums are worthwhile

fixt

the police were awesome. i haven't given sting's solo stuff much time though. maybe i'll check it out.

also the stuff that andy summers and robert fripp did together is pretty great. 'i advance masked' is a brilliant ambient album.

Didn't he play at some private party put on by a bloodthirsty totalitarian someone-or-other with a track-record for horrible human rights violations recently? Not that it's relevant to his music or anything, but still... it's a weird thing to balance with that whole save-the-children/feed-the-starving act he had going for a while.

I often get that "I'll Be Watching You" song stuck in my head, ditto for Roxanne --that's a great tune.

I the only piece of Police info I have is when I was in school we use to write notes on pieces of paper and stick them in apples. Then we'd throw them to the otherside of the class and sing "message in an apple" to the tune of message in a bottle.

I often get that "I'll Be Watching You" song stuck in my head, ditto for Roxanne --that's a great tune.

I could do with never hearing those two song again the rest of my life. One of the reasons I never bothered checking out their albums till the last few years...the singles have been played to death and I never really loved any of them. I'm not saying they are bad songs, just overplayed.

Guest tht tne

i maybe could've done with just the police box set and ten summoner's tales... if i ever lose my faith in you and fields of gold are the songs i've heard and liked

Archived