IGNORED

My Mind is Blown...

goffer

EfozA.gif

Quite the feat I say... he propelled 3 decent sized turds into the water before he even began his trip down into the cool wake below.

Even with a gun to my head, I doubt I could even pinch one off in that time period.

EfozA.gif

Quite the feat I say... he propelled 3 decent sized turds into the water before he even began his trip down into the cool wake below.

Even with a gun to my head, I doubt I could even pinch one off in that time period.

:nelson:

Guest Franklin

yesterday i was hopping up a step at a local starbucks and as i hopped i let out a pretty loud fart. i laughed out loud because i never fart but the lady behind me was not laughing. then i had to stand in line and wait around for coffee with her.

yesterday i was hopping up a step at a local starbucks and as i hopped i let out a pretty loud fart. i laughed out loud because i never fart but the lady behind me was not laughing. then i had to stand in line and wait around for coffee with her.

*students frantically studying for midterms in a hushed library*

*one of those wonderful farts that just increases in amplitude and frequency over two seconds*

*poker face*

EfozA.gif

to me that shit looks like soft semi-diarrhea shit, not decent turds.

EfozA.gif

to me that shit looks like soft semi-diarrhea shit, not decent turds.

hmm, you have a valid argument here. this could've been one long soft turd that simply separated once subject to the pull of gravity. a semi-diarrhea shit, in it's viscosity, is also very quick to flow out of the anus, thus making the speed of this feat quite literally childs-play. might as well have shat that turd in his man-diaper, i want to see real solid fucking turds that drop like bombs out of the back of a B-52, not this soft-serve bullshit!

edit: the dog is cool though, he makes it watchable

Archived