IGNORED

seriously who on teh wattm macks mad bitches

Guest yikes

if you don't like my boarding style you can fuck off. this is the new me. this is who i am. i'm having a ton of fun here goofing off, sorry if it's too much to handle. i'll try to tone it down if it seriously bothers you. until then, enjoy the show boys, i'm in it for the long haul.

lol wtf

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, but the whole "using people for sex" thing is so damn prevalent, you might as well get used to it, because if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. It's probably a more logical way to go about things, because personally, I had to train my mind into thinking "do I want to date this girl just because I want regular sex, or do I actually like her?" Being young and careless just makes sense because you can have your fun and learn about people in the process. And somewhere along the way, you get to know yourself... AWWWWWWW :emotawesomepm9:

500 million worldwide with genital herpes, 20 million new infections a year--a toast to "have your fun and learn about people in the process" cheers friend, have one me!:cisfor:

4.png

Spread the love.

ITBURNS

Half of black women are infected? I wonder how they're pulling this data...

i'm pretty sure the kinshasa highway is bumping that up by quite a few percent.

seriously, it's not piss. look up skene's gland (i think).

seriously, it's so close to piss that it required chemical analysis to determine the difference.

It doesn't mean it can't be tasty though! It has more glucose in it apparently, which could probably account for the sweet taste.

someone recently recommended i pick up the book The System. this is a big deal. so basically i've always rejected those books as being misogynistic and overall just downright pathetic. i've started to think about it though, my relationships with women (as they've deteriorated over the past two years). i think many women want to talk to me but i'm horrible at taking action and i'm horrified so it never happens. on one hand i'm just scared of awkwardness, and also i'm scared of hurting people.

i've realized this is ridiculous and i'm wasting my fucking time not opening up and being myself and giving people chances.

i'm probably not going to read those books (the game, etc), but i'm definitely going to try to be more willing to take chances instead of being afraid of everything. it's just for fun anyway. love is the best fucking thing ever

Nothing. I'm trying to inject some life back into the forum.

That's what the Donate button is for :emotawesomepm9:

believe me if i didn't

owe thousands of dollars to the bank

i would pay for a whole month. seriously, Joyrex. anything for you, Sir Joyrex. i'll donate soon enough

actually seriously, respect for starting this site. i was thinking about starting my own board for other reasons using the same "technology" or whatever at some time in the near future, but we'll see. i know zero about internet technology and all that.

Guest Scrambled Ears

seriously, it's not piss. look up skene's gland (i think).

seriously, it's so close to piss that it required chemical analysis to determine the difference.

It doesn't mean it can't be tasty though! It has more glucose in it apparently, which could probably account for the sweet taste.

ya because its mixed with all the other goop that comes outta there

The trick is getting her to take you to her place. Then you won't have to wash your sheets too often.

Somehow, I got a girl to ride bikes with me across town to my place last night [that's like 7 miles]. I would actually like to date her, but I think she's ambivalent towards the situation right now. Coitus is fine, though.

Wow, the aforementioned girl still wants to date me. She's into bikes and synthesizers.

WATMM, I think I'm in :wub:

Wow, the aforementioned girl still wants to date me. She's into bikes and synthesizers.

Do it!

I met this awesome chick at my friend's cousin's wedding this past weekend. She starting talking to me about her love for mathematics due to its pure, logical, and concise view of the universe (being the purest science and the rules of the universe as we humans know it and whatnot), sporting her golden spiral tattoo and everything. She's a "save the environment" and "eat complete organic meals" kinda girl, but not beyond reason, AND she loves cats and is wonderful with them. I nearly dropped down to one knee right there.

She has a boyfriend though. :cry:

She also doesn't use the internet much. :shrug:

I also hung out with one of my best friends in the whole world who is awesome and who I really connect with. Hadn't seen her in a year or so as she lives in Virginia. Too bad she got married. :dry:

Oh well, I got bitches left and right. I don't need these real, wholesome women.

...right? :unsure:

The trick is getting her to take you to her place. Then you won't have to wash your sheets too often.

Somehow, I got a girl to ride bikes with me across town to my place last night [that's like 7 miles]. I would actually like to date her, but I think she's ambivalent towards the situation right now. Coitus is fine, though.

Does she ride a fixie?

you cant be "into bikes" and not ride a fixie if youre under 30

What if she's so advanced retro that she's already bypassed fixies and gone on to 10 speed roadsters?

what then huh?

Archived