IGNORED

Being racist, being cautious and being sensible

chassis

I wasn't suggesting that you say to a mugger 'hang on old chap let me just roll up my copy of the times so I have a fair crack at defence'.I was saying that if youre walking at night anywhere, then anything carried in the hand can make a good weapon.And before anyone says I dont know what Im on about and Ive never been in the situation,I do and I have.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone steals your wallet, ipod or whatever then just forget it. None of this gun, knife or other idiot bullshit ... your life is more important.

it;s often a wise move to keep a bee or two secreted about one's person for situations such as this.

while the footpad is rifling through your pockets, you can quietly produce one of your bees and sting your opponent, rendering him paralysed down one side.

at this point, by way of suitable chastisement, you simply relieve him of his kebab and wee in his pockets before making good your escape, unscathed.

simple kung fu.

Guest AcrossCanyons

Is he more likely to mug me because he's not from this country?

I'd say so.

Not sure what racism really has to do with the situation tho, still could have been a white dude ripping you off.

Bad luck. I only put my shit in my front pockets these days to reduce the chance of people nicking my stuff when I'm out.

edit: thought it said is he more likely to mug me because I'm not from his country.

it;s often a wise move to keep a bee or two secreted about one's person for situations such as this.

while the footpad is rifling through your pockets, you can quietly produce one of your bees and sting your opponent, rendering him paralysed down one side.

fucking brilliant

first out loud lol of the day

this is why my favorite cargo shorts have holes in the bottom of their pockets; not only do my keys and wallet fall out of them giving muggers nothing to steal; but i also thread my boner up through the hole, so that when they reach down into my pocket they get to feel my knob. this is also why i spent most of my nights walking around colfax trying to get mugged.

the only experience i've had with this kind of thing was an almost type deal. I was 15 and walking past the cinema area in sydney city which was notorious for teenage gangs to hang around, when some older youth comes up behind me and tries to grab my shopping bag containing a precious copy of 'jungle brothers - done by the forces of nature'. As soon as i felt the tug on the bag i instantly grabbed the bag more tightly and so the cock was unsuccessful in his mugging attempt. I looked around to see him walking away whilst slagging me off, but then at some point he came back and thumped me on the back of the head. To wit i got the message and legged it half a block to outta there.

Our family then went to france to visit mums side of the tree where i left that lucky cD for a few weeks with my cousine. When i asked for it back it turned out that one of her boy mates, had nicked the cover insert. Probably a chav look-a-like with a stolen merc hood ornament on a chain round his neck (hah, from hood ornament to hoodie ornament), cause that's what they were all wearing in her school at that time. So it seemed that some part of that frikkin' disc was destined to be fucked with in the end. A sacrifice to the demons of avarice. :facepalm:

similar story to the pokemon one, happened to me in elementary school. i brought my magic cards and was showing my cards to people, a while later i noticed a certain card missing, "wrath of god". thing is i knew for sure who would do that, so at lunch hour when everyone was outside i came into class and simply looked in the kid's desk, saw it and took it back. the guy couldn't make an argument cause everyone knew it was my card.

"you simply relieve him of his kebab"

Made me laugh so much...for years I carried a card round in my purse that said 'DONER CARD-I would like someone to help themselves to my kebab after my death'

:biggrin:

ok heres my mug story

a super long time ago back in 98 i was a senior in high school, i went to this club with a junkie acid head friend of mine, as we were walking into the club this guy is asking people if they want acid and of course my friend is all into it, the guy said him and his friends just needed a ride down the street, so we drove into this ghetto ass section nearby and into this cul de sac (i dont even want to call it that it was just blocked off by jersey barriers) and as soon as i stopped the car and put it in park, the kid in the back reaches over my shoulder real quick and turns the car off and grabs the keys out of the ignition and is all like "roll out the dough roll out the dough" and all like "dont make me take out my burner" i only had like 30 dollars on me and my friend similar, but they took all that, and they also took my school bag for some reason that had books and a cd wallet. i was real afraid they were gonna steal the car too but i dont think they had the balls, after i begged them they gave me the keys back,

oh yeah, this was when i first started mixing and a friend of mine had given me a cheap ass radio shack mixer that was in the trunk, they almost took that too but i was like cmon man i just got that and so they left it lol. so they stole my schoolbooks but not the mixer. also that cd wallet had ltj bukem logical progression in it and i was pretty pissed about that. the best part was we had a huge blunt rolled and in the ashtray which they didnt find, so at least we got to smoke that on the ride home.

you did the right thing by being yourself, and nice, and talking to the lad.

you may have slipped up being too into the convo/drunk, and just not being particularly aware of those objects on your body. i wouldn't beat myself up over it, though the cellphone and wallet are a hassle to replace, and your anger is normal, just counteract it with some positive thinking about how nice and positive you were talking to that seemingly well-mannered Abrabic dude before he totally took advantage of your drunkenness and stole your very personal shit. think of the amount of guilt he's denying himself, how he'll whither away without a honest bone in his body, at least you were honest... :smile:

ok heres my mug story

a super long time ago back in 98 i was a senior in high school, i went to this club with a junkie acid head friend of mine, as we were walking into the club this guy is asking people if they want acid and of course my friend is all into it, the guy said him and his friends just needed a ride down the street, so we drove into this ghetto ass section nearby and into this cul de sac (i dont even want to call it that it was just blocked off by jersey barriers) and as soon as i stopped the car and put it in park, the kid in the back reaches over my shoulder real quick and turns the car off and grabs the keys out of the ignition and is all like "roll out the dough roll out the dough" and all like "dont make me take out my burner" i only had like 30 dollars on me and my friend similar, but they took all that, and they also took my school bag for some reason that had books and a cd wallet. i was real afraid they were gonna steal the car too but i dont think they had the balls, after i begged them they gave me the keys back,

oh yeah, this was when i first started mixing and a friend of mine had given me a cheap ass radio shack mixer that was in the trunk, they almost took that too but i was like cmon man i just got that and so they left it lol. so they stole my schoolbooks but not the mixer. also that cd wallet had ltj bukem logical progression in it and i was pretty pissed about that. the best part was we had a huge blunt rolled and in the ashtray which they didnt find, so at least we got to smoke that on the ride home.

Dude you did very well .... that's exactly how you should treat that situation. :-)

I only ever got mugged once (up to now). I dunno if anyone knows it but is was back when the Sanctuary was open in Milton Keynes. I was at Innovation Vs Formation (North Vs South) and it was quite a dirty rave with cunts-a-plenty. Me and two mates got surrounded as soon as we entered the stairwell from the upstairs room to go down. Was off my face at the time so just went along with it. Turns out they somehow got a knife in there and one of the asians got it out. They got away with my phone but because of the speed they we trying to get it done, they didn't bother checking for anything else. I just said thats all I had. The bunch of mugs seemed to beleive me. The phone was shit anyway and I got to keep my wallet and £30. A girl that I was with was hassling me to tell the bouncers. Because I cam up again I agreed and got all the fuckers chucked out at 3am while it was raining. I like to think they had to walk the 20 minutes back to the train station and wait for the replacement buses to turn up at 7. ha ha ha

Archived