IGNORED

Anonymous and others start leaking

o00o

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you strip naked and cover yourself in butter the wardens can't control you. It's one of the secret flaws of the British penal system. Here's hoping Julian knows it.

i was thinking last night, why do we have two testicles? They both do the same job as far as i'm aware, it's not like one does a certain job and the other testicle does another equally important job. It can only be for symmetry. Why not have one large testicle? The only possible reason i can think of is that it's for redundancy in case one testicle is broken.

It is to make them easier to rest on someone's chin. If you have two, then there is some weight on each side of the chin keeping them firmly in place.

Shit, I thought it was to give penis depth perception?! :wacko:

"though TIME's editors who choose the actual Person of the Year reserve the right to disagree"

kind of makes the whole thing pointless

Also, if this whole leak thing is so horrible, why is every U.S. news organization plastering the classified information all over the internet? seems to me like they wouldn't out of principle.. whatever.

Also, if this whole leak thing is so horrible, why is every U.S. news organization plastering the classified information all over the internet? seems to me like they wouldn't out of principle.. whatever.

because it's a gigantic news story already being widely reported on. Do you think they think terrorists only watch fox news?

there are rumors right now that in the next 24 hours the UK will extradite Assange to the US for an upcoming arrest warrant (for what i don't know). Apparently Obama has instructed Erik Holder to work non stop on thinking of ways to nab Assange.

If anything serious happens to him, he'll release the password to the extremely damaging stuff...

Dude's blackmailing the world... :beer:

If anything serious happens to him, he'll release the password to the extremely damaging stuff...

Dude's blackmailing the world... :beer:

i doubt it would be seriously damaging, or else wikileaks would have released it already. from what i've heard, the diplomatic cables are a portion of what is on the insurance file, so we could probably expect more things like that.

My girlfriend works in the prison service. She's a PA to a regional director. Assange is currently within her region.

Now, when George Michael went to prison I didn't hassle her. I'm sure I could've squeeked something worth selling to the newspapers if I'd really tried. But this is different, this is big boy shit and I want to get my hands all in it. :spiteful:

The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them....To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies — all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth.

Archived