IGNORED

Beardyman's new album

chassis

This reminds of Mc Supernatural. Incredible freestyler at the very pinnacle of skill, but couldn't make a dime off any album he did.

I immediately thought that Beardyman's first album would have to be a DVD to show him making all the stuff live since he seems to get pretty decent cameramen at all his shows.

Soundcloud has such a horrid community.

lol, how so? sure there are all the normal retards on there (SICK NASTY!, DISGUSTING!, etc type comments on the derivative dubstep/wobble tracks) but there is a ton of awesome stuff too :sup:

lol, how so? sure there are all the normal retards on there (SICK NASTY!, DISGUSTING!, etc type comments on the derivative dubstep/wobble tracks) but there is a ton of awesome stuff too :sup:

Ye, I took that to mean rather an uninspired lot. Theres always some hilariously generic comments one tracks.

Vibes man, nice vibes.

Ye, I took that to mean rather an uninspired lot. Theres always some hilariously generic comments one tracks.

Vibes man, nice vibes.

That's what I mean, lol. I hate it when a track is riddled with comments that are just "NICE ONE!" "OH THAT'S SICK" "COME ON GIVE US A SNARE RUSHRUSHRUSH" etc. Much better than a lot of the shit I get on my Youtube uploads though, I will admit. :boc:

Vibes man, nice vibes.

That's what I mean, lol. I hate it when a track is riddled with comments that are just "NICE ONE!" "OH THAT'S SICK" "COME ON GIVE US A SNARE RUSHRUSHRUSH" etc. Much better than a lot of the shit I get on my Youtube uploads though, I will admit. :boc:

You've probably seen some doozies. I'd love to see a post compiling some of the most ridiculous YouTube comments you've received, Xyrofen.

it sounds like a less creative/raw DJ Rupture Nettle stuff but done with much more sterile/clean production and kind of dated Pharrel style beat box accents.

definitely should focus on the live show thing more, in fact a live recorded album would be 10x more interesting even just the audio from it. .

Tim Exile: 10 points Beardyman: -1 point

Archived