IGNORED

WATMM to cover Squarepusher

chassis

Guest placidburp

I did a cover of one of his unreleased songs...can I submit that? I need to work on it some mo...

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did a cover of one of his unreleased songs...can I submit that? I need to work on it some mo...

Unreleased? Sure go for it. Plenty of time mate.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest placidburp

Thanks a lot mate! Really looking forward to hearing the others remixes! Anyone even started yet? I know Hauty has, anyone else?

I was an eager beaver and cranked mine out the week I heard about the comp, cover of Rotate Electrolyte. It's probably time for a revision. Planetarium was my first choice, but someone had already called dibs on it. If no one's going to do it I might still like to try my hand at it.

Thanks a lot mate! Really looking forward to hearing the others remixes! Anyone even started yet? I know Hauty has, anyone else?

I finished mine a while ago and submitted it; a piano/hip-hop revision of 'I Wish You Could Talk'.

I was an eager beaver and cranked mine out the week I heard about the comp, cover of Rotate Electrolyte. It's probably time for a revision. Planetarium was my first choice, but someone had already called dibs on it. If no one's going to do it I might still like to try my hand at it.

go for it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hrmnzr

Wow, first post and I'm already volunteering to do something musical. Why does this always happen no matter where I go? :tongue:

I'd like to cover "A Real Woman". If anything else, I get to use a vocoder :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If so, I'm in for making a cover of an album cover.

The tribute would then have the best art of any Squarepusher release.

Its still happening. If people could PM their finished tracks rather than post them in the thread, that'd help me quite a bit. Also Flac if possible.

Ive had 2 submissions officially. Zephr, your original submission was only mp3 but that doesnt matter if you're going to continue working on.

Just let me gather my balls together and I'll sort this out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Weeeeeee a deadline, going to start mine tonight. I'm doing My Sound, someone is doing U.F.O.'s Over Leytonstone right? If not I would obsess hardcore about finishing both of those.

Archived