IGNORED

white kids and wu-tang

remy marathe

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ghostface is my favorite wu mc. if meth could be consistently great,he would rock shit all over everyone, but he isn't so he doesn't. but when he hits fierce he is untouchable.

I still side with Meth, even though his only brilliant album is Tical. His flow is just super fuckin smooth

i actually was into tori amos back in the mid nineties (earlyish high school for me) because I used to play piano and thought she was kinda hot, but primarily to mack on chicks who thought it was cool that a guy was into tori amos

Tori Amos is incredible. She puts way too many songs on her albums now and not all of them are worth it but From the Choirgirl Hotel is an absolute masterpiece.

He did an actual set when I saw him, it was well solid. Showed up an hour late though.

Yeah meth has smooth flow - but like I said, for me he's just not as consistent in his slaying of the mic as ghostface - whatever though, two superb MCs in a group full of superb MCs.

When I was in jazz school a thousand years ago and Tori Amos had just released "Under the Pink" I would have given one of the boys to get with her. There was a chick who was a pianist that loved her too and emulated her really well, even to the point of being nearly as hot as her...I did manage to get with that girl :)

LOL

Do you think there is a sight called stuffblackpeoplelike.com and its all about fried chicken and watermelon and washing it all down with grape soda?

Better than MF Doom, who got fucking impostors to do his shows for him...

Speaking of MF DOOM, I saw him in late 2005, before the imposter nonsense, and well, he has a lot of white fans too, me included.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Speaking of MF DOOM, I saw him in late 2005, before the imposter nonsense, and well, he has a lot of white fans too, me included.

yeah, a lot of white people like good music. we're weird that way.

LOL what?

does this mean many black people are now white people?

dont read to much in it :lol:

but the article about the wire is definetly a huge lol

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/03/09/85-the-wire/

yeah, a lot of white people like good music. we're weird that way.

Kerrrazy Krackas...

obviously did some reading/took business classes cause they marketed their brand immaculately.

no they actually lyrically performed armed robbery

Wu-tang's Larry Sanders show appearance 1993/94

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYrL4AgJPDM

this is actually the first time i heard of them and ever since i've been intrigued, way hardcore for how young i was when i saw it.

and then in a META fashion, John Stewart doing his real show when he first started got to channel some of that Larry Sanders episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ryx9hfCk1k&feature=related

ODB on the John Stewart show circa 1995

RIP Remy

Guest Stoppit

haha, thank you awepittance, I hadn't seen those clips before

My first exposure would have been in 97/98, aged 12, hearing 'Triumph' on a compilation of mostly fairly radio-friendly hip hop. Will Smith this was not.

haha, thank you awepittance, I hadn't seen those clips before

My first exposure would have been in 97/98, aged 12, hearing 'Triumph' on a compilation of mostly fairly radio-friendly hip hop. Will Smith this was not.

definitely.

i still stand by my position that Triumph has some of the greatest verses in rap history.

beat is killer too.

Archived