IGNORED

Tim Exile live webcast

Soloman Tump

He did one of these shows a few months ago and it was very enjoyable. Check out this next installment tomorrow evening. :emotawesomepm9:

To coincide with Soundcloud’s Global Meetup Day, Tim Exile will be doing a special LiveJam from Cargo in London on Wednesday 9th February. But don’t worry if you can’t make it to London, as this event is now being streamed!

So why not stream the LiveJam at your own meetup? Just visit www.timexile.com/interactive starting at 8:30 PM GMT.

Tim will be taking sounds that you record and share with him in realtime using Soundcloud’s capture & share features on your phone or your browser.

Just capture your sound, whatever it is, and share it with exile@timexile.com and he will weave it into the track live.

not sure how behind the curve i am but only recently did i go onto youtube and check out his ni-promoted vids with him showing his setup with the behringer thigns, i also have a bcr2000 so it got me real psyched to program mine, i always get distracted though and it sucks to not have more spare time. wish i was getting paid to do sht like that.

i will be watching this even tho i found the last one a little 'meh'.

it was pretty cool getting people to send in sounds live, but unless you have any sort of criteria over what they send in it just sounds like someone looping the radio.

hopefully people will send in sounds that means he can throw together something that could work as music.

having said that, watching him mess about is always interesting, and the whole skype video mashup thing should be amusing.

Went along to this, t'was very good...coulda watched him for another hour easily.

Seemed to be a dry run for his Ether show in April...?

Was mildly amusing to see 'watmm' mentioned on screen in Cargo...was anyone there in the flesh then?

Archived