IGNORED

tim and eric about music

huzur

did they ever work for MPT? because i have a strange story involving a very very early version of the "Tim Goes to the Mayor" theme song...though i might just be dreaming this.

tim and eric are overrated fuckcakes

never really having seen tim and eric get rated, over or not, i have to disagree. they get a lot of negative hype, ie people posting the same youtube videos, quotes, etc, but i would find it hard to dismiss their creativity and originality.

also i am a huge tim and eric fan.

last post.

never really having seen tim and eric get rated, over or not, i have to disagree. they get a lot of negative hype, ie people posting the same youtube videos, quotes, etc, but i would find it hard to dismiss their creativity and originality.

also i am a huge tim and eric fan.

last post.

Guest hahathhat

imagine saying to yourself "that was alright" and being fine with that. then imagine being force-fed alrightness until it oozed out your pores and blasted out your anus. but i must concede the dancefloor dale video was right.

(as opposed to alright)

imagine saying to yourself "that was pretty confusing" and being content with being confused. then imagine being force-fed the confusion until things start clicking into place and you start to think "holy shit, there's a hell of a lot more going on in there - I'm starting to get the references now, and things are starting to fall into place. at first I thought - 'hell this was just aimless random twaddle', but actually I get the purpose of each sketch now. those bloody talented bastards".

(as opposed to alright)

mis-quote'd

i wish the dude who makes all the instrumental music in the Tim and Eric show released a CD, and no, none of it appeared on the Tim and Eric music cd because this music is not mad by Tim nor Eric

edit: pusswhip bang gang

i wish the dude who makes all the instrumental music in the Tim and Eric show released a CD, and no, none of it appeared on the Tim and Eric music cd because this music is not mad by Tim nor Eric

edit: pusswhip bang gang

I think you mean DJ Douggpound. He released an album actually, although it's not on discogs. The funny thing is, tracks from that album are on discogs.... look under mixes: http://www.discogs.com/artist/DJ+Douggpound

This album isn't even on his webpage.

oooh look: http://unheard78.blogspot.com/2010/12/dj-douggpound-pound-it.html

anyhow the album is on the nets.

fuck, not on youtube either. this is funny tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMl6pOXgYG0

Archived