Tracklisting

1. AFRICASTLE

2. ICE CREAM (FEATURING MATIAS AGUAYO)

3. FUTURA

4. INCHWORM

5. WALL STREET

6. MY MACHINES (FEATURING GARY NUMAN)

7. DOMINICAN FADE

8. SWEETIE & SHAG (FEATURING KAZU MAKINO)

9. TODDLER

10. ROLLS BAYCE

11. WHITE ELECTRIC

12. SUNDOME (FEATURING YAMANTAKA EYE)

PREORDER GLOSS DROP ON BLEEP.COM

Gary Numan!!!

Tracklisting

1. AFRICASTLE

2. ICE CREAM (FEATURING MATIAS AGUAYO)

3. FUTURA

4. INCHWORM

5. WALL STREET

6. MY MACHINES (FEATURING GARY NUMAN)

7. DOMINICAN FADE

8. SWEETIE & SHAG (FEATURING KAZU MAKINO)

9. TODDLER

10. ROLLS BAYCE

11. WHITE ELECTRIC

12. SUNDOME (FEATURING YAMANTAKA EYE)

PREORDER GLOSS DROP ON BLEEP.COM

Gary Numan!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Might check it out - also I really want to this those guys live. Anyone of you went to a Battles show ? Was it great ? Pretty curious about it since it might attempt to the Hyde Park festival...

Might check it out - also I really want to this those guys live. Anyone of you went to a Battles show ? Was it great ? Pretty curious about it since it might attempt to the Hyde Park festival...

i saw them at a festival a few years ago.. probably not the best way to see them live. strangely, they seemed to stick to pretty strict arrangements of their songs.

I saw them play right after Mirrored came out. They were fucking brilliant. Absolutely go and see them.

Thanks you all for your advices !!! Was just a bit disappointed at the "no impro" thing, but hey !

Oh and by the way I love their latest "band pictures", they're very nice. Now I just want a view of the artwork :emotawesomepm9:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lucy Faringold

Sounds like a good party track. Have to wonder how much replay value this is going to have though. I can see this dividing the fans a fair bit.

OMG THAT'S AN EARWORM !

Very curious to hear this track within the context of the album. I...I feel...Like...This will be huge.

Oh and I'm definitely going to see them live, since they're touring in France...(don't have money enough to attempt at the Hyde Park festival). The train journey will be a bit long but hey ! Battles !

Archived