WATMM Drug Consumption Poll

Guest hahathhat

What Drugs Do You Do?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Booze

• None
    • Rarely
    • Regularly, Light (beer with dinner)
    • Regularly, Heavy (3+ drinks with dinner)
    • Fuck Dinner, I start At 2PM
  2. 2. Grass

• None
    • Rarely
    • Couple times a week
    • Daily
    • Couple times a day
  3. 3. Caffeine

• None
    • Rarely
    • Morning Coffee
    • Morning Coffee + Afternoon Tea
    • Energy Drinks Aplenty
    • Caffeine Hed
  4. 4. Psychedelics

• None
    • Tried once or twice
    • Couple times a year
    • Couple times a month
    • Daily Hed
  5. 5. Uppers (Adderall, Ritalin, Meth, MKAT, MDPV, Etc.)

• None
    • Rarely
    • Daily
    • Heavy
  6. 6. Opiates/Downers (Vicodin, Seconal)

• None
    • Rarely
    • Regular Vicodin Stash
    • Dr. House
    • Heroin
  7. 7. Coke

• None
    • Rarely
    • Friday Night
    • Night Other Than Friday Night
    • Charlie Sheen
  8. 8. Tobacco

• None
    • Rarely
    • Spliffs
    • If I'm drunk and someone offers
    • Regularly
    • I love cigarettes

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

my only real drunken bad behaviour is a tendency to strip off and wander around the house in my underpants. i don't think that's a really terrible thing.

yeah booze really just makes me more loose and comfortable and talkative. also clumsy if i have too much, but i never get retarded or angry, don't understand that. i drink a lot and i am aware of the negative side. but i fucking love to drink and i fucking love to smoke so piss off.

:yeah:

Hail!

my only real drunken bad behaviour is a tendency to strip off and wander around the house in my underpants. i don't think that's a really terrible thing.

An old uni mate used to do that when we'd get him super drunk, except that he's take it all off !! He'd also go in to this neanderthal like grunting thing, which was made moderately more entertaining (not really, but you're more tolerant at that age) by the fact that he was so hairy. Maybe it wasn't just the booze though, he wasn't a mull smoker, and when he did in combination he seemed to enjoy reverting into this creature of the woodlands state. With heavy breathing and random mumbling and so forth.

heh.

An old uni mate used to do that when we'd get him super drunk, except that he's take it all off !! He'd also go in to this neanderthal like grunting thing, which was made moderately more entertaining (not really, but you're more tolerant at that age) by the fact that he was so hairy. Maybe it wasn't just the booze though, he wasn't a mull smoker, and when he did in combination he seemed to enjoy reverting into this creature of the woodlands state. With heavy breathing and random mumbling and so forth.

heh.

lol, good story

this:?

sasquatch01.jpg

Guest EleminoP

When my friend gets really drunk he starts pretending he's a raptor and practices Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu on everyone.

lol, good story

sasquatch01.jpg

hah !! maybe that's where the sightings come from. People of similar dispositions, who are camping in the woods.

It's odd that we should go on this tangent actually. Cause in recent years this pal likes to go solo trekking through the mountains. So you might be on to something.

lol, good story

sasquatch01.jpg

hah !! maybe that's where the sightings come from. People of similar dispositions, who are camping in the woods.

It's odd that we should go on this tangent actually. Cause in recent years this pal likes to go solo trekking through the mountains. So you might be on to something.

Haha

fuck you finally changed your avatar. thank you satan!

It'll be back soon...

xdrsd1.jpg

Watching... wating...

34fxobk.jpg

this poll is shite! :cerious:

there's no ketamine, MDMA, vaporiser's, valiu + other class C, herbal extracts or legal research chemicals and there really needs to be an every other weekend and special occasions time frame consumption options :cisfor:

there's no ketamine, MDMA, vaporiser's, valiu + other class C, herbal extracts or legal research chemicals and there really needs to be an every other weekend and special occasions time frame consumption options :cisfor:

don't worry, it'll be back in a year or so, and maybe the next thread creator will take this into consideration. Unfortunately, these types of things are usually bashed out when rather less than with it. So you may be disappointed yet again.

From this poll i am glad to see that we're not all druggoe maniacs though.

Guest hahathhat

i was with it when i made this poll. i ain't with it now though

respectively:

psychedelics, psychedelics, weed, downers, not drugs (herbal), psycehdelics

what i should have done is broken opiates and downers apart. i forget how many people like valium as i've never touched it myself

I'll drink two beers or half a bottle of wine when I get home from a bullshit 14 hour workday; usually a futile exercise in attempting to unwind my brain so that I can actually sleep.

Fuck drugs, I just want to sleep 8 hours a night.

I would be so happy if I could sleep.

Fuck.

But I can't sleep, so that requires some triple espresso or some shit of comparable caffeine content at 9 in the morning at work and maybe some tea in the afternoon.

And then home, hopefully, by 10 pm so I can do dishes and fucking eat and drink something and not unwind at all and not sleep.

i didnt answer cause there was no option for only smoking kief which is what i do

also its imposible to trip everday u have to let ur brain recharge at least a week cause tolerance builds fast

Archived