IGNORED

Charlie Sheen

J3FF3R00

A friend and I have this kinda half-asked metal project that's mostly for our own shits and giggles... we're gonna do a song called "Charlie Sheen Cocaine Crusade" and sample a bunch of Charlie Sheen clips from movies, interviews etc... I'll be sure to post it here when it's done

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bramsworth

I wanna see a whole video of that show. I can't believe people sat through all his mindless ramblings like that for over an hour or whatever until they all decided to boo. I gotta see it, for his failure makes me feel better about myself :D

I gotta see it, for his failure makes me feel better about myself :D

But what if this is exactly what he wanted? If that's the case, then it's not a failure. You might even say that he's... winning. Fuck. :facepalm:

Guest Mirezzi

I honestly think he bought the idea he could pull a Joaquin Phoenix bit of wool over everybody's eyes and keep this charade going for an hour at a time in front of live audiences.

I have never seen anyone do a more epic, timestretched facepalm. He'll never be able to turn his fail into a win, but you gotta give the guy some credit for stubbornness, if nothing else.

i really think anybody who bought tickets for his show just was not paying attention to the sucking away of his entertaining energy post manic episode. As somebody else mentioned, anybody who saw even a glint of the webcast could have seen this coming a mile away.

I lol'd when people from ontario when to detroit to see the show and were surprised at what they got.

he's a genius for exploiting these idiots. but after this last gleaming he is so fucked forever.

Guest hahathhat

the cigarette part was perfect. it also perfectly demonstrates when charlie sheen is funny -- when he's played off of some straight uptight person like the news chick. on his own, he gets annoying fast.... and i'm guessing that's why the stage show tanked.

the cigarette part was perfect. it also perfectly demonstrates when charlie sheen is funny -- when he's played off of some straight uptight person like the news chick. on his own, he gets annoying fast.... and i'm guessing that's why the stage show tanked.

well put.

Archived