IGNORED

Mouse on Mars Official Thread Imaginary Subforum

vamos scorcho

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seaqz is just a ridiculous ending.

Ridiculous good or ridiculous bad?

So far, my favorite album since probably 2008. Liked almost every minute of it (2 tracks were sub par for me...)

• 2 months later...

I'm really into Niun Niggung right now. It is crazy to me how good this album is. It feels so youthful and fresh. They were just starting out a lot of the experimentation with instruments and styles which led ultimately to Idiology. And Idiology is a better album, but Niun Niggung is so much fun to listen to, it just makes me so god damn happy every time I put it on. Albion Rose is some of the prettiest music I've ever heard.

I just got a copy of the version without Super Sonig Fadeout, but with Mykologics and all. I'm not even sure which is which, but I guess one is British/American and one is German? Anyway they're both great! A lot of little gems will slip through the cracks if you only hear one.

• 4 weeks later...

say WHAT!?!?!?

woot!

I played Parastrophics like 100X back in the year.

Then I got tired out and stopped.

Recently picked it back up... great shit. Given a chance to dive a bit more into some of the tracks.

"Baku Hipster" and "Seaqz" are two favorites, though I enjoy the whole album.

Can't believe they're coming out with another, that's truly wonderful news.

This just in on Mouse on Mars's facebook!

we will master our new album on monday! yes, another totally new record in 2012!! on monkeytown!!!

zomg!

best thing I heard all summer!

• 2 weeks later...

doesn't matter I was just being stupid saying that the album will be released at the latest possible date in 2012 while we've all been waiting for it for four months.

anyway just listened to Idiology again and it finally clicked with me what they're doing after listening to Iradelphic. Iradelphic is like the failed version of Idiology to me.

doesn't matter I was just being stupid saying that the album will be released at the latest possible date in 2012 while we've all been waiting for it for four months.

anyway just listened to Idiology again and it finally clicked with me what they're doing after listening to Iradelphic. Iradelphic is like the failed version of Idiology to me.

isn't iradelphic by clark? :emotawesomepm9:

surely you don't mean parastrophics was a failed version of anything....? I think Radical Connector was kind of a "failed" parastrophics, if anything.

edit:

oye... I understand your post now sorry. read your post in the clark thread.

Archived