IGNORED

Burial - Street Halo

Guest Archrival

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I kind of wish he'd do a dance floor oriented album, like a u.k. garage version of basic channel or something.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't consider Burial's music as dance music. Not most of it anyway.. Street Halo, yeah. The Untrue album is not for dancing. I hope he keeps it that way. I'm not too keen on "Dubstep".

digital format april 18. wtf!.

once again.... yay for listening to free shitty vinyl rips instead of purchasing through bleep.

the fuck is their problem?

digital format april 18. wtf!.

once again.... yay for listening to free shitty vinyl rips instead of purchasing through bleep.

the fuck is their problem?

Its released digitally exclusively from the Hyperdub website on the release day. Same day as the vinyl. Bleep and all other outlets get it a few weeks later. Just get the digital from Hyperdub.

Holy shit, I don't look at the music forum for 2 days and I miss new Burial EP!!

I need to get home so I can listen to these songs!

Or plz someone with a kind heart, send via PM, will prolly become slave in return.

Burial (imo) is best as background music while working/driving/creative thought. I also think it takes multiple plays to fully appreciate and eventually causes the unloading endorphins.

I'm most likely a fanboy but I think he's even gotten a bit better.

and LOL @ all these webpages calling this "dubstep" ... seems like Burial is moving a bit more towards 4 to the floor between Ego and these new songs, I wonder how they are justifying these genre labels.

Archived