IGNORED

Kakapo banned

Guest Iain C

Guest Synthacat 9

I'm tired of being nice - fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

bestiality threesomes? in my watmm? :duckhunt:

perhaps bans for serious offenses should start off at 1 month ban from watmm, and upon return from 1 month ban continue as follows:

• 2nd offense - 2 month ban
  • 3rd offense - 3 month ban
  • 4th offense - 6 month ban
  • 5th offense - 12 month ban

obviously if someone comes back from a year long ban and starts fucking about, by all means have at them. however if someone tries to turn a new leaf after any of these serious offenses maybe it could work out something like this: if the person is on their nth offense, look at the span between this offense and their return. If this amount of time is greater than the penalty for an n-1 offense, penalize them as if it were an n-1 offense (or if it has been n-1 + n-2, etc, give them the lesser penalty). not trying to create some loopholes to allow people to game the system, but perhaps if we had a little more of a framework for the length/duration of bans the community would not be so up in arms about outright permabanning?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Calx Sherbet

i guarantee five more members are getting banned by the end of the year, at least

Guest Synthacat 9

perhaps bans for serious offenses should start off at 1 month ban from watmm, and upon return from 1 month ban continue as follows:

thoughts?

What a fucking bunch of whiny little bitches.

"What a fucking bunch of whiny little bitches." - analogue wings, whining, 2011

mXSId.jpg

i guarantee five more members are getting banned by the end of the year, at least

that would happen in any given year. please think about what you just said.

Guest Coalbucket PI

obviously if someone comes back from a year long ban and starts fucking about, by all means have at them. however if someone tries to turn a new leaf after any of these serious offenses maybe it could work out something like this: if the person is on their nth offense, look at the span between this offense and their return. If this amount of time is greater than the penalty for an n-1 offense, penalize them as if it were an n-1 offense (or if it has been n-1 + n-2, etc, give them the lesser penalty). not trying to create some loopholes to allow people to game the system, but perhaps if we had a little more of a framework for the length/duration of bans the community would not be so up in arms about outright permabanning?

A bit lenient, I'd say 3 strikes as a maximum

Guest Enter a new display name

A bit lenient, I'd say 3 strikes as a maximum

Don't listen to him, his username was inspired by an RDJ track.

Guest yikes

its thick with bromanCe in here

wtf?

he is reading this lolling like a tWAt

joy rex should let some OF his biggest fans do a buy back and pay 100.00 us dollars to reinstate shitbird's waATTMr status

he quickly became the embarrassing drunk relative at a party nobody really wants to say 'you've had a bit too much', but instead nervously laughs at and moves far away from

I feel like this these days on here. Not a big deal, but still. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not a troll. Just 'strange.'

Archived