IGNORED

EuroVision Song Contest 2011

Squee

Guest Ranky Redlof

I liked the german song, I feel ashamed.

the song was not bad, the singing however :facepalm:

same for the winners

moldova was my favorite from the 6 songs ive seen

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am canadian so eurovision is so fucking foreign and stupid to me. not idm at all. if it were idm it would be totally off the grid and 43 others plus myself would be the only ones who gave a shit about it.

i am canadian so eurovision is so fucking foreign and stupid to me.

Didn't Celine Dion participate once? I think she was singing for Switzerland or something.

i am canadian so eurovision is so fucking foreign and stupid to me.

Didn't Celine Dion participate once? I think she was singing for Switzerland or something.

nah it was probably Bryan Adams.

when you love a woman

then tell her that she's really wanted

when you love a woman then tell her that sheeeee's the one

cause she needs somebody to tell her

that you'll always beeeee together

so tell me have you ever really

really really ever loved a woman?

I listened to the german one again while not drunk, it's a pretty clever arangement. I like the clap and the bassline, I don't mind her vocals, even though she's off key. I can't believe I am talking about the eurovision finals. gtfo. :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zb2ndWnKeU

I listened to the german one again while not drunk, it's a pretty clever arangement. I like the clap and the bassline, I don't mind her vocals, even though she's off key. I can't believe I am talking about the eurovision finals. gtfo. :facepalm:

Hey that's actually pretty good - I kept on thinking it was going to break into Oxygene Part IV though...

I watch a lot of DWTV .. specifically euromaxx .. so i heard this a while ago, and back then it seemed like they were going for some kind of bjork thing minus the subtlety. Can't bring myself to listen to it again.

Watch that show though, it's awesome. Ahh karen, you so wunnerful

tschüss

Hey that's actually pretty good - I kept on thinking it was going to break into Oxygene Part IV though...

I thought that was awful. I was expecting better. Liked the beats at the start but her singing is :wtf:

I thought that was awful. I was expecting better. Liked the beats at the start but her singing is :wtf:

My 'Pretty good' was in comparison to what claims to be called music for the rest of Eurovision entries. But yeah the singing is a little off huh !

• 1 year later...

the fuck is up with the majority of mainland europe being stuck in ace of base-as-fuck nineties mode? i'm legitimately confused. can anybody explain this? i know dance music is infinitely more popular in europe (like rap in the states), but i'm literally dumbfounded by some of these entries.

Nobody's stuck with anything, nobody cares about eurovision. Its the shittiest contest ever. I can't remenber any good song that came out of it. Plus its all political.

Archived