IGNORED

wake and bake

Rubin Farr

Guest Lady kakapo

if you're referring to farts, yes

Durian + concubines = Dutch oven first thing in the morning?

You bastard

I enjoy a nice wake and bake when I'm afforded the opportunity. So next Thursday morning, when I wake up refreshed, I shall toke one for my watmm bretheren.

I enjoy a nice wake and bake when I'm afforded the opportunity. So next Thursday morning, when I wake up refreshed, I shall toke one for my watmm bretheren.

av-329.gif

unfortunately, I have not done this for awhile. my girlfriend likes doing shit all the time, which makes things like wake and bake difficult. i miss wake and bake. and watching movies and not doing dick on weekends. damn.

unfortunately, I have not done this for awhile. my girlfriend likes doing shit all the time, which makes things like wake and bake difficult. i miss wake and bake. and watching movies and not doing dick on weekends. damn.

Wake and bake w/ gf, she won't want to do shit :sup:

Haven't done it in a while. Used to do it often.

My most fond wake and bake memory:

One Saturday morning when I was a Junior in HS. Parents were out of town, had partied all the previous night, decent sized party at my house.

So myself, my brother and his friend did a massive gravity bong wake and bake, and he wants to go to the craft store to get some paint for some model he was building.

So he drives us (slowly) to the craft store and we all go in, out of our minds and laughing very loudly.

He disappears somewhere else and i wander around and end up in the "Fake plants" section.

I started to get really dizzy and felt like I was tripping and suddenly was like "I'm in the freakin' jungle!" I like waved my hands all over the fake leaves and spun around talking to myself.

I really truly thought I was somewhere else for a minute.

Then this lady was like "Don't touch those!" and asked me to leave so I stole some really expensive tubes of oil paint and bounced.

Then I went home and dosed a few pieces of cid and was a goner for the rest of the day.

great wake and bake

Guest hahathhat

i've been meaning to do this properly at some point. like, have the pipe right next to the alarm clock. usually i have a shower first, put on some coffee, etc.

i've been meaning to do this properly at some point. like, have the pipe right next to the alarm clock. usually i have a shower first, put on some coffee, etc.

Nothing matches how awesome a great cup of coffee can be after a nice wake and bake. It really brings out the cocoa notes and deliciousness that I don't normally notice from my regular non-expensive coffee.

everyday i wake up with bud and don't have to be at work for at least 1 1/2 hours, i'm undeniably tempted, and 75% of the time i follow through with it. definitely did it today, have to work the night shift tonight, and it's payday.

smoking a spliff, cheers!

some days just beg for a good wake and bake. for instance, hangover days.

furthermore, i've noticed a certain correlation between unemployment and rate of wake&baking. who would have thought

i took 2 grams of speed and 14 pills at 10:30 in the morning then went to a funfair on the common, does that count as wake and bake?

Guest hahathhat

If I had weed, I would probably do her as often as possible.

woah

HEY D00D THAT'S NOT WAT I SAID

Archived