IGNORED

Aphex Twin Vinyl

Guest Aphex

Just got Analord 06 and Joyrex J9 yesterday. Good times :rdjgrin:

Is it worth getting the 4-track Come To Daddy EP on vinyl, or should I keep trying to get the 8-track limited 'My Face' promo? Bear in mind, I have the 8-track CD, and I don't usually get things in more than one medium...

if you like it buy it? no use asking other people whether you should buy things or not...

also, i think you probably answered your own question there :)

:sup: I'm gonna swing by the storage unit and grab my records today. Most likely will be posting up any remnants of IDMs in the record crate subforum.

edit: sirch, no pain in selling records I don't listen to mang. I'd rather they go to someone that would appreciate them than have them sit in my closet.storage unit or what have you

supposedly afx has at least 20 dupes(according to joyrex in that one LTM topic) on this forum, I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of them.

Erm, that was a parody LTM forum... and Richard only has one account.

Well Richard if you read this. You probably have very little influence but I would love a HAB 2 reissue. Or if someone could sell me their pretty cheap, Id be happy.

Thanks Richie.

Archived