IGNORED

Aphex Twin Vinyl

Guest Aphex

Guest Aphex

YOu know what? I relly like AFX vinyl: got my first two just a few mins ago finished listening to them a few mins later and am currently listening to come to daddy, pappy mix at 33 RPM

dude that sounds wicked. like a death metal jingle (pun not intended)

So just to clarify... does everyone here think everyone else is Aphex Twin? Should we all swap autographs just in case? Or, even better, music making tips? No, I guess that'd be going too far...

So just to clarify... does everyone here think everyone else is Aphex Twin? Should we all swap autographs just in case? Or, even better, music making tips? No, I guess that'd be going too far...

he has a drukqs avatar and his nickname is aphex

:cisfor:

Does everyone here think everyone else is Aphex Twin?

And no fan would do those things? I was under the impression that the real Richard D. James used a fake alias to avoid such fans, and that conversely fans would appropriate his image to show their love for his music.

And no fan would do those things? I was under the impression that the real Richard D. James used a fake alias to avoid such fans, and that conversely fans would appropriate his image to show their love for his music.

I think they're being a little sarcastic my dear :happy:

YOu know what? I relly like AFX vinyl: got my first two just a few mins ago finished listening to them a few mins later and am currently listening to come to daddy, pappy mix at 33 RPM

dude that sounds wicked. like a death metal jingle (pun not intended)

Cool story bro.

ICBYD on vinyl is SWEET. i'm looking into obtaining a vinyl copy of SAW2 as well. gotta find a good tradeoff between quality and price.

Does everyone here think everyone else is Aphex Twin?

hi richard

Just got Analord 06 and Joyrex J9 yesterday. Good times :rdjgrin:

Is it worth getting the 4-track Come To Daddy EP on vinyl, or should I keep trying to get the 8-track limited 'My Face' promo? Bear in mind, I have the 8-track CD, and I don't usually get things in more than one medium...

Is it worth getting the 4-track Come To Daddy EP on vinyl, or should I keep trying to get the 8-track limited 'My Face' promo? Bear in mind, I have the 8-track CD, and I don't usually get things in more than one medium...

Are you asking other people if you want something or not? Fer christ sake.

Guest Aphex

if you are really really trying to get the tracks "Come To Daddy, Mummy Mix", "To Cure A Weakling Child, Contour Regard", "IZ-US" and "Funny Little Man" on vinyl stick to the promo, if not take the other one. Its also much easier to get a hold of

• 4 months later...

so i just wanted to say that i love how there's stuff on the vinyl that's so impossible to hear on digital rips. i was listening to bwoon dub on my copy of analord 2 and i heard a bunch of stuff i've never heard b4 (along with a couple surface scratches. screw you previous owner!). I also noticed how on equation you can hear the voices near the end repeat everything they say really quietly. and that cool noise at 3:16 has so much more definition the timbre sounded noticeably different i'm sure my pupils dilated upon hearing that on vinyl for the first time.

Archived