IGNORED

T Shirts

Guest Etch

What are your favorite tshirts? Either in terms of fit/quality or design.

Been looking around the web and all I have found is over-designed garbage. I'm probably looking in the wrong places.

I think we can all aggree that slogan t-shirts are pretty shameful. My local charity shops are full of them.

I know it is down to personal taste but I wondered what y'all be thinkin.

Some of these are alright:

here

Serge_DeNimes_Twins_T-Shirt_Front-160x220.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I prefer t-shirts in plain colour.

Yeah thats good. Why walk around with shit written on you? What does it mean? What is one trying to say, when one walks around wearing one's favourite band name on one's chest?

On the other hand, I do like the community-generated Threadless:

THREADLESS

Guest Iain C

I only wear solid-coloured t shirts, or ones with one-colour stripes. In terms of fit and quality, it's American Apparel for me. Uniqlo are good too - cheaper, but not quite as well-fitting. But they're the only realistic options on the high street for a decent size XS. Topman do one, but it's way too short.

Uniqlo's definitely a personal favorite of mine too. I wear a lot of random graphic tees though, so no specific recommendations in that case.

Guest Sprigg

White Hanes V-neck T shirts are the only shirts I wear.

I also have a shirt made of human foreskins for special occasions.

I think I prefer t-shirts in plain colour. If there's a graphic, its going to minimal and tasteful.

Exactly This! I have a shirt that has a design on both the front of the shirt and on the reverse side. I always wear it inside out because the reverse design is much more minimal.

I used to wear overly busy Tees about 4 years ago. I've given most of them to a nephew and kept the more minimal ones.

What are your favorite tshirts?

Some of these are alright:

here

Serge_DeNimes_Twins_T-Shirt_Front-160x220.jpg

Haha I wouldn't been seen dead in any of those, each to their own though my good friend.

My kind of t-shirts are these

http://www.spunky.co.uk/shop/p/surrealist-cinema/mens-organic-fairtrade-cotton-t-shirt/black

http://www.spunky.co.uk/shop/p/vinyl-doodle/mens-t-shirts/charcoal

http://www.spunky.co.uk/shop/p/natural-beats/mens-t-shirts/charcoal

http://www.spunky.co.uk/shop/p/cassette-tree/mens-t-shirts/grey-marle

Failing that it's a decent polo shirt.

most my tees are black because I've bought like 3 packs at Calvin Klein once when they were on sale. Other darker colors I've bought at Target, Ross, TJ Maxx. But I've been giving Tees a rest lately and getting short sleeve button ups for the the summer and military style button ups for the cooler seasons.

Just jetting in to say the shirts in the first post retail for the price of FIFTY FIVE FUCKING POUNDS

I know I'd just get drunk and spill hot sauce on it when I got back from the pub.

Target's house brand (Merona) makes t-shirts that fit me perfectly and only cost 7 bucks. Good fit, nice soft cotton, decent colors, win.

old navy's aren't bad either

I have to wear suits at work often, and tucked in polos or button shirts are a must, so when it comes to shirts, worn band tees and thrift store finds are kind of liberating to wear for me to sport.

Nonetheless, I'm staring to get partial to pearl snap shirts and solid tees though, and I have a couple of shirts that I won't wear anywhere besides home or my friends house, including this one of a fetus silhouette with a sonogram thingy in the uterus. It was a tour shirt for a Japanese metal band called DMBQ. everyone thinks its an abortion, and honestly I would care less but I happen to go to the same grocery store as many of my superiors.

90% of the time you'll see me in a polo t-shirt - i haz them in all the colours of the rainbow :emotawesomepm9:

I have a closet full of polos

Target's house brand (Merona) makes t-shirts that fit me perfectly and only cost 7 bucks. Good fit, nice soft cotton, decent colors, win.

I have one merona shirt that fits really nice.

Guest AcrossCanyons

a shirt with cats walking on the front and in the back u see there butts

I have a shirt with a bear walking through some bushes and you can see the front of the bear on the front and the back on the back. :braindance:

I think I prefer t-shirts in plain colour.

Yeah thats good. Why walk around with shit written on you? What does it mean? What is one trying to say, when one walks around wearing one's favourite band name on one's chest?

On the other hand, I do like the community-generated Threadless:

THREADLESS

I love Threadless' designs, but I've never ordered a shirt.

all the necks on my merona t-shirts have that bacon thing going on with them.

for a high-class, no nonsense look, i highly recommend these, you will always be taken very seriously.

blake_lewis_300x400.jpg

all the necks on my merona t-shirts have that bacon thing going on with them.

for a high-class, no nonsense look, i highly recommend these, you will always be taken very seriously.

blake_lewis_300x400.jpg

lol

Archived