IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I swear there was a thread here about Valentine's Day disasters, and I swear I posted about eating the best grilled fish i ever had in that thread, and I swear the whole thing just vanished from the internets altogether. Does this mean we're in a simulation?

My little brother is slacking on shipping me Arkham Asylum for the PS3 so I'm stuck playing Arkham City, which I've pretty much beaten already

my highschool grad class on facebook is organzing a 10 year meet up. all popular kids, i'm sure there will be plenty of bragging too as far as careers and the like go, i will not be attending.

Mine was last year at Christy's pub. I assumed it was happening in the evening/night, so I went over around 7PM, but it turns out my grad class is unfathomably lame and decided to have it in the early afternoon. It made me glad that I missed it. My elementary school class also had a reunion five years prior, which I just forgot about despite discussing it with old classmates for weeks leading up to it. That one I was kind of bummed about missing.

I'm running out of beer and I don't want to go to the shop :cry: :cry: :cry:

ave' your missus go get you some :)

Or your kids! or... here in Canada we have "Dial a bottle", they deliver alcohol straight to your house... =)

Guest disparaissant

i am totally overworked and way too busy doing things i absolutely love

Edited by disparaissant

my highschool grad class on facebook is organzing a 10 year meet up. all popular kids, i'm sure there will be plenty of bragging too as far as careers and the like go, i will not be attending.

Hah, yeah my 10 year highschool reunion was last year. I think it was basically a gathering of all the people who had married their highschool sweethearts and got boring desk jobs.. Meanwhile I was on the other side of Australia playing a gig at a videogame expo :emotawesomepm9:

My 10 reunion year was last year as well. I DJ'd (zole). It was fun. I got to go for free and got free drinks, got too drunk, and one of my old classmates bought me a cab home. Good shit. I was suspecting it would be a "OOH LOOK AT ME" fest, but it was really laid back and cool, despite me being a loser.

1st world problem - The NOS in my can of guinness didn't pop when i opened the can, so I had to drink an uncarbonated Guinness.

Guest disparaissant

mine's next year but the only people i want to talk to or see are the people i still actually talk to

also i dropped out so i'm not actually invited

Hah, yeah my 10 year highschool reunion was last year. I think it was basically a gathering of all the people who had married their highschool sweethearts and got boring desk jobs.. Meanwhile I was on the other side of Australia playing a gig at a videogame expo :emotawesomepm9:

"when's he going to grow up and get a real job? i just got made assistant manager at a place i hate!"

totally dreading my 10 year reunion...probably won't even go. 3 years out of school and i still see my friends on more than a weekly basis.

"when's he going to grow up and get a real job? i just got made assistant manager at a place i hate!"

shit... story of my life :(

My 10 yr is this year. I'm getting facebook spammed by women from my class (was about 1k people iirc) that aren't married yet and want a date so they don't feel forever alone.

It kinda bugs me because people that wouldn't have anything to do with me back then are all trying to be buddy buddy so they can brag about their boring desk job and 5 kids to me.

My 10 yr is this year. I'm getting facebook spammed by women from my class (was about 1k people iirc) that aren't married yet and want a date so they don't feel forever alone.

It kinda bugs me because people that wouldn't have anything to do with me back then are all trying to be buddy buddy so they can brag about their boring desk job and 5 kids to me.

At the same time, it IS an opportunity to get some nookie....

I recall reading somewhere that grad reunions are one of the most depressing days for a woman. Opportunity knocks my friend!

LOL

ok maybe that's kind of f'ed up.

Forget it.

Or don't. ;)

If I were in a lull or slump I probably would. It doesn't seem messed up to me, but I'm a messed up individual.

Edited by couch

second night in a row i've spent at home alone. partially because i've been a depressed alcoholic slob since i broke up with my ex months ago, and partially because i'm still only comfortable getting in touch with, like, two people to hang out in brooklyn, both of which i really need to work on.