IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest boo

ginger tea with ginger biscuits would be so fucked

i can just about handle a ginger biscuit with english breakfast (milky) tea (but i have a disgusting memory association with ginger biscuits.. so i'll never really like them)

i don't have any friends to watch the full moon with me tonight.

edit: this simultaneously might be a fifth world problem.

Edited by Hoodie

me neither, i just had a look at it on the way back from the supermarket

Before jumping in my car to head into work. I looked up into the clear sky to see a normal looking near full moon hanging there. That was my bit for astronomical observation of this phenomenon.

Guest disparaissant

i finally got around to giving nanoloop a try and its great but my nook doesnt have a fucking microphone so i cant sample shit and my phone is too shitty to play well with it

I wasted almost my whole movie time yesterday trying to find something streaming I wanted to watch on netflix. I wanted some kind of techno thriller . . something with lots of running, hiding, clever escapes, and surveillance . . I had already seen everything that was available (Bourne) and everything else wasn't streaming. I went with The Next Three Days. The escape was fun but altogether, mediocre film.

My entertainment experience was mediocre.

I have that problem often on Netflix. There's always something that's going to be okaayyyy to watch, but you know there might be something better if you just keep looking lol.

Guest disparaissant

This rum isn't quite as good as I would expect it to be for 89$CAD....

...thats probably because its rum and rum is for rum and cokes

god if you're gonna spend nearly 100 loonies on liquor get a single malt or some shit

or just get 50 40 oz bottles of olde english and have a drunk month.

I am procrostonating to the level where I have become unable to do even the most enjoyable of things. Watching a film? Playing a game? Going out for a beer? Sitting back and listening to some good tunes? Nope, hit refresh button, google something.

Edited by Gocab

This rum isn't quite as good as I would expect it to be for 89$CAD....

...thats probably because its rum and rum is for rum and cokes

god if you're gonna spend nearly 100 loonies on liquor get a single malt or some shit

or just get 50 40 oz bottles of olde english and have a drunk month.

yeah I am regretting it quite thoroughly. I thought I would splurge and give it a shot but... it wasn't worth it.

=(

Don't listen to the philistine. Decent rum comes in many styles and it's mixes vary dependant on the flavour range.

What did you buy? And how did you murder it?

As for single malt scotch *-shudder-* drink for children and rich people with no taste.

Don't listen to the philistine. Decent rum comes in many styles and it's mixes vary dependant on the flavour range.

What did you buy? And how did you murder it?

As for single malt scotch *-shudder-* drink for children and rich people with no taste.

It's called flor de cana... it was alright but to be quite honest my friend brought me a bottle from cuba that costed $2.50 that tastes better. Granted rum is of course going to be cheap in Cuba, so maybe my point of reference is biased..?

I almost always drink the more expensive spirits straight/no mix, or with a bit of club soda to mellow out the harshness. I have "scotch rocks", little rocks you freeze so that you don't use ice and dilute the flavour!

As for scotch.. I prefer a double malt, but I don't know much about scotch so maybe I'm scotching wrong. lol

i decided to accept a freelance gig at the company i'm starting fulltime at on the 21st, but this freelance project conveniently falls within my last week at my current job, where i'm busting ass on my last project. the freelance project has to be completed by the 10th.

i still don't have internet at my new apartment and have dealt with a cold all weekend—as a result, i made little progress on the freelance project.

so,i have to stay at work after business hours to complete a first draft of the freelance project and upload it tonight. i probably won't leave work til 11. still have the cold. egh fucking fuck

I've maxed out the speed on my treadmill so now I'll have to find a new way to run even faster

There's this place called outdoors you might have heard of.

All weathers. i got my shoes so soaked the other day, but didn't give a shit because they were already so destroyed by previous exposure, so there wan't that much water to jump around in. anyway.

just watmm it.

There's this place called outdoors you might have heard of.

I live in New Brunswick where it's effin cold all the time

But actually I do run outside a lot I just like having a treadmill as well for monitoring exact speed

Guest disparaissant

well the guy spent 90 bucks on rum

so

i kind of figured the latter category

i p much just drink wine anymore anyway