IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

ok i got carried away with false assumptions, sorry bout that I think I'm not much different, though. Lucky to have a handfull of friends, but they are all really old (childhood) friends. Most of them moved away..Without much trivia talk, because I know that you probably know that: I wouldn't put too much pressure on me, like when you say you seem not to be able to do the right things. I just can't believe that.

Relationsships are so fucking simple, there's no room to analyze what you should say, what you shouldn't etc.

You have a positive attendance on watmm, it can't be much different irl, imho. blame others and stay healty its mostly right anyway

well, he did inform me about the trip. he expects it to be a non-issue, and I guess it should be, but I feel bad nevertheless. I'm 27 btw.

none of this would be a problem if I were coming at it with a semi-decent outlook on other people, friendships, relationships, all that. as it is, I probably over-value every friend I'm lucky enough to have. it's a bad situation, it makes you a bit needy sometimes and then you have to fight against that.

I don't seem to be able to say and do the right things to allow natural human interaction to take its course. like, if two people meet, talk, become friends - that doesn't happen with me. all my friends are people who have taken the first step with me themselves.

I just don't know what do about any of it. I've been putting myself out there for a long time now hoping things will just get better.

you're not fucking married to the guy !! People are going to carry on their lives with or without you, you know. It really is up to you whether or not you want to be a part of that.

I do this with my friends, not see them for a while.. Facebook keeps me somewhat up to on what they're doing. And as they're friends, i'm happy with whatever they do. And they're happy whether i hang out or hibernate.

I'm having foot surgery tomorrow, gonna be out of work / on temporary disability for 3-4 weeks.

Got a hydrocodone acetaminophen prescription though, is this stuff any good?

i slapped my laptop keyboard and fucked my hard-drive while trying to re-size 3 pictures to post on "what brand of cigarettes do you smoke" :facepalm:

15 years lost

You no has backup?

I'm having foot surgery tomorrow, gonna be out of work / on temporary disability for 3-4 weeks.

Got a hydrocodone acetaminophen prescription though, is this stuff any good?

i slapped my laptop keyboard and fucked my hard-drive while trying to re-size 3 pictures to post on "what brand of cigarettes do you smoke" :facepalm:

15 years lost

You no has backup?

not

hey that would be a cool error message from some mind control software:

your thought pattern is incorrect, due to an id issue on our side.

you have been provided with the wrong target group pattern (x09wsg western middleclass school girl) please update to version 1.09. We apologize for your inconvenience.

also notice our new updates for thought-pattern-templates:

opinion towards islam culture

opinion towards western culture and society

opinion towards apple products (improved return on investment)

enjoy your thought patterns you dumb piece, and do not forget to go shopping today

Edited by schlucharski

Guest RadarJammer

Yesterday I was eating some popcorn and little slivers of kernal shell got stuck in my gum line at 3 places and It was like a battle against all odds getting them shits out. I started reading up horror stories on the web of people with the same issue having lost teeth due to never being able to get them out. Many people will just go to the dentist and have them carefully extracted by a professional. After trying to get them out with dedicated tonguing between furious sessions of flossing and brushing for so long my tongue got damn raw and I surely woke up this morning with a shit tongue. What saved me in the end was the water jet pick I had forgotten about.

Get one of these!

1.jpg

I decided I'm never eating popcorn again, the risk isn't worth it.

I'm reading the recent users list at the bottom of the main page. There's someone called keltoi, there's someone called kaen, but I can't find kaini. This strikes me as a distinctly modern problem.

my feet are cold, but i don't like wearing socks.

maybe you smoke too much ?

more like i don't exercise and have terrible circulation all over my body.

man, i need to start exercising. i'm tired of feeling gross.

my weekend should have ended sooner.

all the good things I do during the week - sleeping/waking on time, working out, eating well etc. - are nullified on the weekend when I just do whatever, usually staying up until 3 or 4am just because. I typically recover from my weekend during the week, not the other way round.

haha, same here. However, I kinda wasted most of my weekend because I was all caught up in thinking about rehearsing for the Clark gig (tomorrow!) that I barely left the house, even though I had numerous friends' gigs to go to. Didn't end up going to any of them, just stayed in, got drunk and watched X-Files, and rehearsed probably three times over the entire weekend. ARGH

I need to get into the habit of going out during the day and having fun, and rehearsing at night. Or the other way around. Then again, I tend to spend far too much money when I'm out anyway, so it might have been a blessing in disguise.

Guest couch

Why do all the cool bands I want to see have to play on weeknights when I work the next day. -_-

There's only like two gigs set on weekend days that I'm seeing soon. Behemoth and Opeth. Everything else is on random fucking...Monday or Wednesday nights.

Edited by couch

im on another rather large forum elsewhere and they just had a rollback of 3 days, fucked everything up.

i feel like the last 3 days never happened

more like i don't exercise and have terrible circulation all over my body.

man, i need to start exercising. i'm tired of feeling gross.

it's the best addiction ever, I feel much more aware of how much my body hates stasis now that I move around more. It just takes that first push to get going.

my first world problem is balance, both physical and mental. how does that shit work?

• Like 1

i went on a "date" (for coffee, and she was an hour+ late) with this black girl, and in a moment of racial honesty, she asked me "how do you people get jobs? is there a lottery or something?"

:mellow:

edit: and to clarify, it was her first world problem because she doesn't know about the white people job lottery

Edited by KY

So I'm stuck at home recovering from foot surgery and my wife rents us a redbox movie for the evening while she was out (we still have a bunch of free rentals from xmas) - comes back with this:

the_sitter_poster.jpg

Did some E, but haven't had much of a meal of any sort today. I've got a pizza in the oven as my common sense wise man choice so as to not be sick/a wreck tomorrow, but it's gonna be weird and maybe a little gross. Weird, gross, but probably wise. Girlfriend suggested watching some movie on netflix called "baby geniuses" because I think babies are hilarious, but we both no it's not gonna be good. But it will be hilarious. Not, good, but probably hilarious.

Serious first world problem: I post on a internet forums while on drugs, when I should be doing wacky drug things.

Gonna go serve up that pizza now.

*know

*grammr

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Did some E, but haven't had much of a meal of any sort today. I've got a pizza in the oven as my common sense wise man choice so as to not be sick/a wreck tomorrow, but it's gonna be weird and maybe a little gross. Weird, gross, but probably wise. Girlfriend suggested watching some movie on netflix called "baby geniuses" because I think babies are hilarious, but we both no it's not gonna be good. But it will be hilarious. Not, good, but probably hilarious.

Serious first world problem: I post on a internet forums while on drugs, when I should be doing wacky drug things.

Gonna go serve up that pizza now.

*know

*grammr

Save your next Eeeexperience for June or early July when I'm back in town (if that's not too soon)!