IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i think i have a minor case of OCD. i constantly check if the stove is off and if the door is locked etc. kind of annoying

I do this with the garage door.... even though I watched it close to the bottom, I still drive around the block and check to make sure I closed it properly... =/

every day that i've left for work from my new-ish apartment, i've checked the slightly-ajar bedroom window, the unplugged air conditioner, the locked balcony door, the bathroom light, and the fridge door being closed two or three times minimum before i can leave. then i check the front door lock twice.

no clue why.

Guest jasondonervan

Youtube allows me to upload a music video, then waits until after the upload has finished to instantly tell me that it is 'blocked worldwide' due to licensing ownership claims. Even more annoying is the fact that it's a creative commons-attributed work, and I have permission from the artist to use it (albeit the producer of the video, not the music artist).

Guest disparaissant

I've used Spotify for 10 minutes and I hate it.

The only thing I hate about Spotify is that I can't ever think of what I want to listen to.

Well, that and ads, but I've got a free month of Premium and it's really not that bad at all.

The only thing I hate about Spotify is that I can't ever think of what I want to listen to.

Well, that and ads, but I've got a free month of Premium and it's really not that bad at all.

160kbps is my problem with Spotify

Guest disparaissant

premium is 320 :sup:

i do wish there was some alternative. google music is nice but barely usable on computer. itunes match is basically google music with computer use but unusable on my phone (android) and $. not sure what else there is out there where i can just stream music without having to have a huge hd. a

Edited by disparaissant

Memory from Cats is one of my favourite songs, but I'm reluctant to blast it out if there's even the remotest chance that someone I know will hear.

lol, i own cats on vinyl and vhs and sheet music...

160kbps is my problem with Spotify

ah, the days when i would record songs on this:

cassette-recorder1.jpg

by holding it up to this:

il_570xN.359063488_ebgs.jpg

and it didn't matter than it sounded like utter shite, because it was a good tune.

my first world problem: i've become this:

grandpa_simpson.png

Memory from Cats is one of my favourite songs, but I'm reluctant to blast it out if there's even the remotest chance that someone I know will hear.

I was fucking around on the piano today and I randomly started playing that song. It makes me want to bawl my eyes out like a little girl.

I love the Shadows version, no shame!

My grandfather built Hank a guitar before he formed the shadows. He was also a guitar teacher, plausible he gave him some lessons too.

Guest disparaissant

i just moved into a place that has no lights whatsoever anywhere except the bathroom. i mean i'm used to bedrooms not really having any overhead lights, but i've never needed a kitchen lamp before. perplexing.

also my new flatmate said he'd have a router ready and waiting but he isn't going to have it until tomorrow so i'm stuck tethering when i really wanted to stream adventure time and drink beer all night.

i have to move this month and earlier today looked at a fantastic apartment for a great price, really i loved everything about this place and i would be a wonderful tenant for them, but i think the landlady chose someone else. =(

meanwhile the chorus of lap pooches is still going in my courtyard, and i am thinking of killing them all.

Guest disparaissant

i bought bloody mary mix to share with my flatmate because he had vodka to go with it. we were supposed to drink it tonight but he is presumably asleep and i dunno if he's going to wake up and man i would love to just dip into his vodka and have a nice bloody mary but that might irk him and i'm trying to maintain good relations as long as possible.

i bought bloody mary mix to share with my flatmate because he had vodka to go with it. we were supposed to drink it tonight but he is presumably asleep and i dunno if he's going to wake up and man i would love to just dip into his vodka and have a nice bloody mary but that might irk him and i'm trying to maintain good relations as long as possible.

wake the bugger up...