IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I'm missing squarepusher because i have to do a project that I don't give two shits about.

Let me guess... It's a project that they weighted ridiculously high as well? Like 30% of your final grade or something?

I hate those...

i've got someone coming over today and i'm not really in the mood for anyone. but if i tell them not to come, then it'd be a bitch move :(

The coffee I had this morning was sour as shit and I'm still bummed about it.

i knew, without ever having it (or maybe i have), that honey and coffee wouldn't mix. i was about to have a twatty tea and already had honey in the mug when i decided to make espresso instead. didn't want to waste the honey. anyway, it tasted like filter coffee been sat on the burner for a day, with sugar

not cool

rode my bike for the first time in 3+ years (and for the first time in new york, oddly enough), and by the time i returned home, the flat back tire reminded me that its inner tube is leaky.

Haha, same with me. I only ever have condiments in my fridge.

i have that and raw (or pickled) vegetables. the only person who would get excited by my fridge is that fizzy dude.

i want to have a peaceful friday night at home, but my bedroom is in the front of the house and there are kids SCREAMING and running around on the front lawn and wrestling. and some of the screams are of the high-pitched blood curdling variety. holy fuck i hate children

*starts turning green*

Edited by Glunk